Truly amazing deal!!!!!!

30 Sep 2010 07:32 #1 by Sunshine Girl
I put this in the Campfire so more people could see it. :wink:

Today's Deal: One Day Only! 90% OFF at Restaurant.com! Enter coupon code: WOW (all caps) at checkout.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these coupons. I have given so many away as little "Thank You's" I can't even count anymore. They hardly ever offer them for $1. Think for adding them to cards for teachers, mail person, bus drivers, school admin staff, coaches, etc. They make wonderful additions (or are nice all on their own too) for holiday gifts.

Here are just some of the places up around here:

Cactus Jack's in Evergreen (I've been wanting to try this because I love their live music!)
Brookforrest Inn in Evergreen
Stagecoach Sports & Grill in Evergreen
Le Peep Bar & Grill of Evergreen
Hog Heaven in Bailey
El Rio in Bailey

P.S. The second page of locations was taking too long to load so there are a few more places to add. Also, you don't have to pick a place. Just buy however many coupons you would like and let the receipent decide where they want to go. A super value! I just wish there were some places in Conifer that did this right now. :(((

Happy eating everyone!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2010 08:34 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Truly amazing deal!!!!!!
Thanks Sunshine. Great deal.

30 Sep 2010 09:18 #3 by abc
Replied by abc on topic Truly amazing deal!!!!!!
I just got gift certificates totaling $425 for $22 - Thanks for the great info!!!

30 Sep 2010 10:32 #4 by Sunshine Girl
Awesome!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

01 Oct 2010 17:40 #5 by Sunshine Girl
Sale was extended thru tonight. $100 gift certificates normally cost you $40. Today the only cost $4!!!!! That's like getting $96 off your bill. With the $100 gc your bill usually needs to be about $200. That is a really nice dinner! You can always break it up into 4 $25 gc too.

01 Oct 2010 17:46 #6 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Truly amazing deal!!!!!!

Sunshine Girl wrote: Sale was extended thru tonight. $100 gift certificates normally cost you $40. Today the only cost $4!!!!! That's like getting $96 off your bill. With the $100 gc your bill usually needs to be about $200. That is a really nice dinner! You can always break it up into 4 $25 gc too.

It would help if their website worked or thet would answer the phone, I wanted $100 of Hog Heaven and had to give up. I will try again now. Thanks for letting us know

01 Oct 2010 18:26 #7 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Truly amazing deal!!!!!!
Got through finally and basically 1/2 off. Hog Heaven will give me a $1 coupon worth $25 if I buy $45 worth of food. I bought 4 but you can only use 1 per visit. So 2 racks are about $45 I pay $25 +$1. Love my freezer. Great deal but not $100 worth for $4.

01 Oct 2010 21:23 #8 by Sunshine Girl
I don't think Hog Heaven would be where you'd want to use a $100 gc. I would think that would be better for an upscale place perhaps for 2 couples. I have my cart still with the gc in it and the connection wouldn't work either. They were closed by the time I got home. No worries, I will call tomorrow and I'm sure they will honor it. :crossed:

02 Oct 2010 08:54 #9 by mountaindollar
I hope some of the new places up here sign up we went to Lucilles and Sushi Hai all the time using the coupons. But just a heads up many of the places do not let you use the coupons on the weekends this was the case with Blackhat Cattle company so sadly we never used our coupon as we get out of the store to late to go during the week. By the time we would drive to Bailey to feed the dogs and would drive back to Evergreen it would be to late.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds