Dennis Hopper died

29 May 2010 20:07 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Dennis Hopper died
I don't like these threads for the same reason I don't like Birthday threads..One person gets 25 well wishes while another may only get a few- Where's the Gary Coleman thread?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2010 20:12 #12 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Dennis Hopper died

Vice Lord wrote: I don't like these threads for the same reason I don't like Birthday threads..One person gets 25 well wishes while another may only get a few- Where's the Gary Coleman thread?

Start one if you give a crap!

29 May 2010 20:50 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Dennis Hopper died

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I don't like these threads for the same reason I don't like Birthday threads..One person gets 25 well wishes while another may only get a few- Where's the Gary Coleman thread?

Start one if you give a crap!

Fine! I will

30 May 2010 07:13 #14 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Dennis Hopper died
RIP
[youtube:1osd06y1]
[/youtube:1osd06y1]

30 May 2010 07:27 #15 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Dennis Hopper died
Awesome...Thx Grady

30 May 2010 23:43 #16 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Dennis Hopper died

WayneHarrison wrote: As a prostate cancer survivor I wish they would explain more than just say he died from prostate cancer. Was it just discovered (too late)? Did he have it a long time? What treatment methods were used to try and treat it?

Apparently, he hid this for quite some time so details are few and far between. His diagnosis was made public Oct 30, 2009, but according to this story below, he'd been battling it for 9 years prior and had started experimental treatments. His life at the end was full of turmoil, with him filing divorce papers from his wife of 14 years earlier this year, accusations that she was stealing from him, his daughter pushing her out and the wife claiming that Hopper was so out of it on the drugs that it was his family coercing him to do things he didn't know about or want to do. So sad.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dennis-Hopp ... 11768.aspx

A review on his career from my favorite movie fan site:
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45293

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 May 2010 11:30 #17 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Dennis Hopper died
[clipsynd:32j6y2rm] www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/1487516?wpid=8958 [/clipsynd:32j6y2rm]

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds