Will-O-Wisp Halloween Candy Donations?

30 Oct 2010 08:03 #11 by deanteamtoo
I still have 4 lonely bags of donated candy that need a WOW home. Come on down! :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2010 08:15 #12 by buttercup
This is my first year living in WOW...I bought 4 large bags. Is that enough? i have a bunch of folks who have asked if they can come over.... lol . Guess this is the place to be!! Do you still have candy if we need more?? Thanks so much!!

30 Oct 2010 09:19 #13 by deanteamtoo
YES! Please come and get it. You will need it! If you live in the upper part of WOW you will get at least 300 Trick or Treaters. If you live by the pond or have a REALLY long driveway, you will get only some.

30 Oct 2010 10:42 #14 by buttercup
okay we will be by in about an hour......yep were on the main drag, not far from where you turn in. Gonna be fun. sitting by the firepit, drinken some wine, eating green chili and about 12 trick or treaters to take turns taking around!!

30 Oct 2010 10:46 #15 by CC
Sounds like fun.
Makes me want to move to your neighborhood.

30 Oct 2010 11:53 #16 by deanteamtoo

buttercup wrote: okay we will be by in about an hour......yep were on the main drag, not far from where you turn in. Gonna be fun. sitting by the firepit, drinken some wine, eating green chili and about 12 trick or treaters to take turns taking around!!

I am coming to your house! Sounds Great! :wink:
Only two bags left :thumbsup:

30 Oct 2010 13:22 #17 by deanteamtoo
THE CANDY TOTE IS EMPTY

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds