Will-O-Wisp Halloween Candy Donations?

21 Oct 2010 18:37 #1 by deanteamtoo
Hi everyone. I live in WOW and every Halloween our wonderful Trick or Treaters (We had 480 last year) want to donate candy. We have plenty but I am sure that some of our WOW neighbors would appreciate not running out of candy or may be on a budget so someone asked if they could drop off candy with me for WOW' I thought it was a great idea. Sooo for those Trick or Treaters of WOW who want to, I have placed a blue covered tote at the bottom of the driveway that you could toss candy in during daylight hours (Don't want to feed the bears). For you WOW Folks. PLEASE stop by and grab some candy out of the tote for your Trick or Treaters. For those of you who don't know where our "Pirate House" is. It's at the end of Sunlight Lane which is your first right when you enter WOW. Thanks everyone and see ya on Halloween! Ohhhh and PLEASE spread the word! :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2010 08:09 #2 by pacamom
I don't live there, but I hated it when I ran out of candy and had to turn kids away. I will drop off a bag later today!
Thanks for doing. I have heard that your house is awesome.

22 Oct 2010 08:30 #3 by CC
I will stop by this weekend with some candy also.
What a great idea.

23 Oct 2010 04:01 #4 by deanteamtoo
Thanks SO much you guys! You Rawk! :woo hoo:

25 Oct 2010 07:44 #5 by deanteamtoo
:wave: Good Morning Everyone. Just letting you know that I am moving blue tote to the top of the driveway in the treasure grotto. It looks like a cave. I didn't want candy blowing all over the neighborhood :VeryScared: When wind dies down on Wednesday, I will move tote back to the bottom of driveway to be easier for folks dropping off and picking up candy. Thanks :wink:

27 Oct 2010 10:10 #6 by deanteamtoo
OK! The blue tote is back at the bottom of the driveway. There are 3 bags of candy waiting for any adult WOW Resident to pick up. I know that it isn't alot but what a great start. Thanks EVERYONE! :biggrin:

28 Oct 2010 14:45 #7 by CC
Hey everyone,
Will O Wisp needs more candy for their Halloween. Grab a bag when you are at the grocery and drop it by.
You have to see deanteamtoo's house.....you will wish you were a little kid again!
Outstanding!

28 Oct 2010 16:09 #8 by deanteamtoo
Thanks Becky :biggrin: Hey WOW Residents. Some of you have picked up candy but there is at least 4 bags left. Come on down! and THANK YOU to all of our WOW Trick or Treaters for helping out. The blue tote will be there until noon on Halloween day :thumbsup:

28 Oct 2010 16:32 #9 by Carpet Direct
Hey...Carpet Direct challenges all our local businesses to pick up a couple of bags of candy and drop them by WOW!
Have a Happy and Safe Halloween.

28 Oct 2010 18:35 #10 by deanteamtoo
Your Awesome CD :woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds