HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICE LORD

27 Oct 2010 08:43 #41 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICE LORD

CinnamonGirl wrote: My strategy is to get try to get the male vote from all the men he has alienated. He has no chance from anyone on the football thread.

VL's name is the top on the ticket and you really are trying to get people to take him serious? And what men are you talking about that would seriously vote for someone like him? What does he offer? And then look at Science chic who is on the top of a ticket. How can you even compare the two? It is like Einstein running against Daffy Duck. Someone with total respect vs a total cartoon character.

I guess it all depends on who you want representing this site and what kind of image you want to portray to new people checking it out. I can see the advertising now. 'Hi, welcome to 285Bound. We voted in VL as honorary President. You should check out his posts to see what we are all about and how classy of a site we are'. :bash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 09:06 #42 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICE LORD
:rofl

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

27 Oct 2010 09:44 #43 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICE LORD
Viking I thought you might vote for him because I am now his running mate. I am his Sara Palin. (Notice I am not going for the tea party vote)

27 Oct 2010 12:57 #44 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICE LORD

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: My strategy is to get try to get the male vote from all the men he has alienated. He has no chance from anyone on the football thread.

VL's name is the top on the ticket and you really are trying to get people to take him serious? And what men are you talking about that would seriously vote for someone like him? What does he offer? And then look at Science chic who is on the top of a ticket. How can you even compare the two? It is like Einstein running against Daffy Duck. Someone with total respect vs a total cartoon character.

I guess it all depends on who you want representing this site and what kind of image you want to portray to new people checking it out. I can see the advertising now. 'Hi, welcome to 285Bound. We voted in VL as honorary President. You should check out his posts to see what we are all about and how classy of a site we are'. :bash

Ha ha

Somebody needs a hug..

Let the people vote Viking- If they don't want me representing then nationally, they won't vote for me...

27 Oct 2010 13:02 #45 by UNDER MODERATION
Oh, and thanks everyone for the continueing Birthday Wishes

27 Oct 2010 13:04 #46 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICE LORD
Okay, who is SC's running mate???? I am going to get this poll up tonight.

27 Oct 2010 13:26 #47 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Okay, who is SC's running mate???? I am going to get this poll up tonight.

Why did Viking take his ball and go home? I missed that..

I guess he figures if he can't take the heat, he best better git out the kitchen! You've shown your true colors yet again Viking..Yellow. When the going gets tough, viking gets going away I guess...mu ha ha ha ha ha

:rofl :rofl :Koolaid: :rofl :yeahthat: :rofl :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :bash :rofl :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :rofl :yeahthat: :Koolaid: :rofl :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :yeahthat: :rofl :rofl

27 Oct 2010 13:45 #48 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICE LORD

Vice Lord wrote: Thanks everyone..I did'nt post the OP in the thread btw- I think my wife did it while I was eating dinner.

Bullpoop! (we need that emocon <sp?>)

Think of it this way vl, you're another year closer to finding out that GOD is real.

27 Oct 2010 13:56 #49 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICE LORD

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Okay, who is SC's running mate???? I am going to get this poll up tonight.

Why did Viking take his ball and go home? I missed that..

I guess he figures if he can't take the heat, he best better git out the kitchen! You've shown your true colors yet again Viking..Yellow. When the going gets tough, viking gets going away I guess...mu ha ha ha ha ha

:rofl :rofl :Koolaid: :rofl :yeahthat: :rofl :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :bash :rofl :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :rofl :yeahthat: :Koolaid: :rofl :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :yeahthat: :rofl :rofl

You will have to ask SC but as far as I know we already agreed on this a long time ago. VL, as usual, is late getting to the party. Not sure if we can have someone so slow representing us. I am not going anywhere is SC still wants me. We have already met since then. Have you two even met? Many of us at least know what SC looks like and she is not afraid to come out and meet people. In fact many on here have met both SC and I. VL, how come you won't come out of your cave and meet any of the people you are asking for votes from? And calling me yellow with no facts is a rather cowardly thing to do. but we have come to expect that from you. I think you can turn the 'yellow' comment right back at your self for being afraid to come out and meet anyone.

27 Oct 2010 18:13 #50 by UNDER MODERATION
I've hardly ever been in town this year? But I promise to lead every mountain parade, bailey days and all that. I'll be at evey official function and i'm even planing on getting press credentials to all the Denver Sporting events, and i'll report on them. If i'm the president

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds