What am I doing???

31 May 2010 10:15 #1 by MalamuteMom
Here I am on this gorgeous day unable to tear myself away from the computer! I really need to get outside now and hike the crap out of my dogs (and me) but this site is addictive! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2010 10:28 #2 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic What am I doing???
Perhaps we can try to chase you away? Consider it a present. What would it take to make that happen? :)

I've got it. I refer you to read about internet addiction in the Internet Addiction thread.

31 May 2010 10:36 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What am I doing???

MalamuteMom wrote: Here I am on this gorgeous day unable to tear myself away from the computer! I really need to get outside now and hike the crap out of my dogs (and me) but this site is addictive! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thats what everybody was saying about me in the Emails..One poster described me as a "online car wreck"..They can't help but look, one woman called me "facinating" another poster said I remind them of "Howard Stern"?

I don't know what it is about me that illicits these type of responses?

31 May 2010 10:42 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What am I doing???

Vice Lord wrote:

MalamuteMom wrote: Here I am on this gorgeous day unable to tear myself away from the computer! I really need to get outside now and hike the crap out of my dogs (and me) but this site is addictive! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thats what everybody was saying about me in the Emails..One poster described me as a "online car wreck"..They can't help but look, one woman called me "facinating" another poster said I remind them of "Howard Stern"?

Well, one thing is you post your PM's and announce what your plans are everyday. LOL 'online car wreck'. Funniest thing I read all week. :popcorn:

31 May 2010 10:56 #5 by MalamuteMom
Replied by MalamuteMom on topic What am I doing???
I almost called it a train wreck myself. As for chasing me away, good luck. I'm not easily offended :nyah:

31 May 2010 11:13 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What am I doing???
Well..My kids are home from, and out of school so we are leaving town..I don't know where yet, but somewhere..I vote for Raratonga while my wife votes for staying home- We will meet somwhere in the middle..So you all will have to get along without me for awhile

31 May 2010 11:16 #7 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic What am I doing???

Vice Lord wrote:

I'll pay for a name!!!!! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds