FREE HONORING AWARDS CONTEST~ New Winners announced!

29 Oct 2010 10:03 - 10 Oct 2016 16:12 #1 by Blessing Spirit
Anonymous Expressions.com provides positive, uplifting Honoring Awards to enhance self esteem for people of all age groups. Their site provides an abundance of relationship resources to facilitate open and honest communication and interpersonal healing. Their resources also encourage children to embrace universal family values and the joy of giving unconditionally (anonymously) by example and direct experience.

Anonymous Expressions.com has generously offered to honor exceptional community members each week with positive custom awards. These colorful honoring awards are suitable for framing and are sent by first class mail to those who receive them. What an awesome, mysterious surprise to find in the mail!

We want your voice to be heard by nominating community members who have inspired you to assist us in selecting our winners.

Current winners! Excellence in Business Award won by Diane Sears,
Grateful Spirit Award won by Delinda P Murphy,
Honorary Care Giver of Light Award won by Mary Pat DeWalt
Jubilant Joy Award won by Kari Tornow

“Diane Sears does all she can to help everyone’s business in this economy. She is very smart about all aspect of business and has true caring as icing on the cake! I want her to have this award if possible please.”
“Delinda has a very grateful heart and is so pleasant to work with. She reminds us all about the glass being half full all the time just by being who she is.”
“Mary Pat DeWalt totally deserves to have this award! It says exactly what my family thinks she deserves. We would add that we honor her for her patience and gentle ways with the Elderly that she serves with such clear love and professionalism.”
“When I read your award for Jubilant Joy I knew it reflected Kari Tornow from Pine. Even her son’s friends talk about how fun she is. She always has joy and love coming out of her pretty eyes. If I was her age, I’d ask her to marry me so I vote this for her pretty please”

Next awards to vote on are:
1. Glorious Gratitude Award 2. Lifelong Learning Award
3. Loving Spirit Award 4. Spirit of Kindness Award Please vote!

You may view these inspiring awards at: http://www.anonymousexpressions.com/apps/webstore/
click on the award for a full view

Nominate a winner by:
1. Reply to this post with the number of the award above (1-4)
2. The name to be presented on the award (person, family or business)
3. The USPS mailing address (Street or PO Box) or email address (emailed awards do not have the person's name on them)
4. Share with us why they deserve this honoring award! :woo hoo:

We are looking forward to announcing our winners here, so please check back and see who is selected and to see what new Honoring Awards will be given away.
Anonymous Expressions.com is grateful to spread the good news about good people and enhance community participation is such a fun, free and uplifting way!
Join the fun! Nominate a special award winner today!

Let Others Know they are loved and Adored
By Sending them an Anonymous Award

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 10:18 #2 by Local_Historian
What if you don't know someone's mailing address?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blessing Spirit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds