8th grade graduation!!!!!!

01 Jun 2010 08:23 #1 by Sunshine Girl
I know it's not as big as high school graduation, or college graduation, but today my daughter graduates 8th grade. I'm so very proud of her and the young woman she is. Today is their last day and they get to go to Elitches. Then, when they all get back to the school early this evening, we're having a big party at our house for her and her friends. I remember that same time in my life like it was yesterday with very fond memories. I hope today and tonight she has a blast and looks back on this time when her own kids graduate 8th grade with the same wonderful memories I have. It's kinda funny because I have a ton of friends on FB that were from my elementary years. Some of us were just reminiscing about our graduation as well many, many years ago. :sunshine:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I LOVE MY DESTINY! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2010 08:29 #2 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic 8th grade graduation!!!!!!
Yes, I love her too. She is a wonderful young woman and excited to be moving on to High School. Congratulations Destiny. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

01 Jun 2010 08:39 #3 by pepperfan451
It is so exciting to have the kids move from middle to high school. Such a fun time. Congrats.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds