Local Financial Guy

01 Jun 2010 12:16 #1 by RetirementKing
Hey 285! I'm a 'newbie' referred by a good friend and wanting to let everyone know who/what I am and do...

Everything from Retirement accts to insurance. No car and home, mainly life and health. My favorite thing is teaching people how to have a 'legal' Tax Free Retirement! I can't see why people like to skip the tax on thier little $500 monthly 401K deposit only to have to pay tax on that and the Million or whatever it grows to later. I say pay the tax now and grow a Million and take the whole Million later. That would be like buying some corn seed and the shop owner telling you to skip the tax on the seed this year, and just pay us tax on the crop when you sell it...crazy, I know.

Anyway, TAX FREE RETIREMENT...also, check out this video and let me know if your insurance can do the same thing.

http://www.anallianceforlife.com/clients/video.html

C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2010 12:21 #2 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Local Financial Guy
Welcome Financial Guy and thanks for the info. :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Jun 2010 06:20 #3 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Local Financial Guy
Welcome! Sounds like you like Roth IRAs, me too! The only downside I can see is if we move to lower income tax rates and add VAT and sales taxes in the future, then this strategy may backfire.

I'd love to discuss finances and stock market topics.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Jun 2010 11:47 #4 by RetirementKing
Replied by RetirementKing on topic Local Financial Guy
Hey Joe, you're right, Roths are 'pretty' good...we like to call our products Roths on STEROIDS though. Sounds like you know the Viking, the 3 of us should get together for a coffee and talk finance.

03 Jun 2010 07:56 #5 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Local Financial Guy
That sounds good RK, although these days I might need a beer to talk finances LOL! It would be fun also to get some discussion on here too, hopefully there are some stock market or investor buffs out there in 285 country. I am kind of a do-it yourselfer amateur type, I like Vanguard for my IRAs.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

03 Jun 2010 08:39 #6 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Local Financial Guy
I've got two friends who live to play the market. No matter how much money they lose at it. I am trying to get them on this site too. One lives up here in Evergreen. And if you ever feel like grabbing a beer a picking each others brain a bit let us know. What area do you live in? I am in Kings Valley and RK is off Shadow Mountain I am sure we are all close. It'll have to be next week but we'll figure something out.

Oh and if you want advice in the market ask Vice Lord whenever he gets back in town. He will tell you that he not only has never lost money in the market but I am pretty sure somehow he invented it. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds