Holiday Bazaar Vendor List

07 Nov 2010 13:37 #1 by mountaindollar
Below please find a list of some of the vendors that will be at the Shepherd of the Rockies Holiday Bazaar on Saturday November 20th from 8:00 – 4:00.

Mountain Dollar will only be accepting cash and local checks with proper identification, we don’t know if other vendors will be accepting credit cards.

PugglesBee – Makes all natural lotion bars (no, not soap) and will have some crocheted picture frames for Christmas Trees.

Confections by Cheryl - Will be selling homemade jams and jellies.

Lemongrass Spa Products – Will have their line of spa products. Many of you are probably already familiar with these great products.

4-H – Will have designer shirts for women and teens, they will also have jewelry and mini-purses. Proceeds go to benefit 4-H.

Shepherd of the Rockies – Will be selling food, goodies and drinks.

Mountain Dollar – Will have everything for the holidays (bags, cards, decorations, etc.) priced from $1.00 to $1.50. They will also have many of the general items they sell and their new line of Mountain and Western Gifts.

285bound.com – Will have a representative present with information regarding both 285bound.com and Evergreenbound.com

As I get more information on the other vendors I will post them here and put a new date in the subject line so that you know there is new information.

Glenda Scheele would like me to let you know they still have room for more vendors so please contact the church to reserve your booth today. You can also email me at . and I will send you a contract. Also, once you sign up please send me your information so we can get it posted here.

Shepherd of the Rockies is located at 106 Rosalie, Bailey, Co. 80421

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds