What is YOUR perfect day

08 Nov 2010 06:36 #1 by RY
What is YOUR perfect day was created by RY
A Perfect Day –

http://video.aol.com/video/perfect-day/1520408038 (please listen to this beautiful music while reading my thoughts)

Waking up with a smile on my face because I had happy dreams; opening my eyes to see the sun rise above the mountains and the sky turning into a fiery red/orange. I have a beautiful home, live in the country/state/place of my dreams. I have a lovely supportive family and kind, loving friends. I am healthy, energetic and I live in whatever abundance I choose. I love those who love me and even those who choose not to love me back. I forgive those who have hurt me and I keep my heart open even if that sometimes means to experience pain. I have careers that I am passionate about and one that I can let go off whenever I am ready. I am experiencing love, friendship, forgiveness, joy and happiness if I decide to let them into my life; and when it is time to go to bed I feel the embrace of love and safety and my heart flows over with gratitude. A perfect day!

What is YOUR perfect day?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Nov 2010 07:20 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What is YOUR perfect day
This is a nice post, I rarely have perfect days. Too extreme for me. Happy for you. A good day for me is feeling balanced between work, friends and leisure. When I go too far on one side it affects me later. I do love good weather, that totally makes my day.

09 Nov 2010 15:58 #3 by RY
Replied by RY on topic What is YOUR perfect day
Adjusting my attitude to one of gratitude and appreciation of life can change a not so perfect day into a perfect one.
Using awareness or imagination to bring happiness to every moment can trigger a huge transformation also.

Appreciating the little gifts in life, such a smile and a hug from a friend, an unexpected caring phone call at a moment when I needed it most, making someone's day by REALLY listening and make them feel understood. Have you ever cooked or shared a meal that was prepared in the atmosphere of love??? How about knowing you gave your very best in a situation, not expecting anything, not anticipating anything, just knowing what you did was the right thing.

Every day is what we make it. We have choices - today I choose to be happy and end my day (in a few hours and after, what I know will be a perfect yoga class) as another "perfect day".

09 Nov 2010 16:02 #4 by RY

CinnamonGirl wrote: This is a nice post, I rarely have perfect days. Too extreme for me. Happy for you. A good day for me is feeling balanced between work, friends and leisure. When I go too far on one side it affects me later. I do love good weather, that totally makes my day.

I agree on the weather :) , but sometimes when its grey and snowy its kind of cozy and perfect too...

09 Nov 2010 21:12 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What is YOUR perfect day
I am so rarely or if ever perfect. LOL

10 Nov 2010 08:35 #6 by pound dog mom
Great thread!

My perfect day is almost every day.

I wake up to a beautiful home, in a perfect setting (well maybe a river or stream would be nice but…) I have two snuggle doggies that just love to stay under their blanket until they can feel the heat come on. Then, maybe, one of them will venture out of the blanket to come upstairs and help me make their breakfast, of course sitting in front of the heater vent. I also have our foster dog who is just too funny, he has not yet figured out the time change so if the sun is coming up it must be time to wake up and play-play-play. I am fortunate to be able to do volunteer work for the furry ones and work with a great group of woman. I am also able to volunteer for other projects that I never knew I could have a passion for i.e. writing, editing, and designing. King Sooper’s just had a super-super sale on canned goods, so the cupboards are stocked. What more could I ask for?

10 Nov 2010 09:58 #7 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic What is YOUR perfect day
ANY DAY I don't have to come/Drive to work, so I'm lucky I get at least 2 days a week as perfect days.

10 Nov 2010 10:40 #8 by dede1
Replied by dede1 on topic What is YOUR perfect day
Everyday has it's perfect moments...
I'm healthy, my family is healthy, I have friends & family that love me AND I live in the Mountains...so it's all good!! :thumbsup:

12 Nov 2010 16:34 #9 by RY

dede1 wrote: Everyday has it's perfect moments...
I'm healthy, my family is healthy, I have friends & family that love me AND I live in the Mountains...so it's all good!! :thumbsup:

great way to look at it dede1 - living in the present moment :heart:

12 Nov 2010 16:37 #10 by RY
seems like a lot of people here appreciate the present moment making the best of it.

For today, I have to say I am grateful for teaching a yoga class to a group of wonderful students. Great energy, attitude and determination along with the ability to relax deeply. Feeling appreciated and happy to be able to contribute to their advancement in life.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds