To Serve You Better - I Need Your Help!

10 Nov 2010 09:40 #1 by ScienceChic
Hey All!

I know that the length/density of my posts is often an issue for many so I'd like to ask for your thoughtful input on how to improve them (snarky comments welcome too - I could always use a laugh!)! I want to give you as much info as possible without overwhelming you and making you not want to read and consider my posts at all. For example, do you prefer that I quote a few lines from each link in order to give an idea of what it's about/what take-home message I have from it or would you prefer that I paste the link only and let you look for yourself if interested enough so as to not clutter up my post with more text? What would appeal to you more in that regards or be more effective?

When putting in Science News in the Science Odds and Ends Thread, do I need to limit how many stories to post at a time or are the length of the posts there okay?

Any other suggestions you have?

Also, I'm still working on my webpage and global warming post and would love input from those of you who are skeptics - especially so I can research anything I hadn't considered. I would like to address all issues upfront so I can include the evidence of arguments both for and against and we can debate from there:
What have you read or why do you believe that either global warming isn't occurring, isn't that big of a problem, or that scientists haven't considered?
Things like the effect of the sun, orbital cycles, clouds/aerosols, economic costs, money/corruption, etc.

Thank you so much for your time and participation!! I truly appreciate it!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Nov 2010 09:42 #2 by TPP
YES!, keep it to one subject if possible, but add links to show pros & cons of subject.
Just say'in...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds