It's my birthday today!!!!!!!!!!

02 Jun 2010 11:46 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Got ya! No, not really. But if it were yours I'd want to wish you a happy one. Alas, I can't if you don't put your birthday in your profile (you don't need to add the year if you don't want to). Just an FYI - I've got a special birthday surprise for the first listed birthday that pops up on the 285Bound site. :wink: No cheating! :biggrin: :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2010 12:00 #2 by The Viking
Done! Do I get a cookie? And where does it show up?

02 Jun 2010 12:05 #3 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote: Done! Do I get a cookie? And where does it show up?

LOL. Yes, now you can have a cookie. Got any at home? lol When there is a birthday it will show up on the list of forums page at the bottom. Let's see who wins. It's got to be somebody's bday soon. Kind of like the song, It's 5 O'Clock somewhere. And when it's your bday Steve I think they'll have to do something special just for you. rofllol rofllol rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Jun 2010 12:58 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic It's my birthday today!!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to ask for an ID. If not I think my birthday is tomorrow. Yeah, it's tomorrow. It would be funny to see 6 birthdays tomorrow.
:popcorn:

02 Jun 2010 13:10 #5 by Sunshine Girl
Sheesh CG, you're supposed to be setting a GOOD example. LOL What am I going to do with you?

02 Jun 2010 13:28 #6 by The Viking
So where does it show up that people are having a birthday?

02 Jun 2010 13:52 #7 by CC
Replied by CC on topic It's my birthday today!!!!!!!!!!
Good one SG hahahahaha

02 Jun 2010 14:19 #8 by TPP
Mine's next year does that count?
Mine son's will be 12/12/12, does that mean we can party for 10 days before the end?

02 Jun 2010 14:21 - 02 Jun 2010 14:30 #9 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote: So where does it show up that people are having a birthday?

Dude I already told you. Go to forums and at the bottom it will say no birthdays today or a birthday. Tricky, very tricky.

02 Jun 2010 14:22 - 02 Jun 2010 14:30 #10 by Sunshine Girl
Liar Viking. Bad boy. rofllol

The prize might be birthday spankings from all the females on here who wish to partake. :wink: Be careful. Now that you told a big 'ol fib you gotta take the punishment for it. Ladies????????

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds