How smart is your foot??

15 Nov 2010 13:46 #1 by RenegadeCJ
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT???

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. You will not believe this! It is from an Orthopedic surgeon.....

This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't; it is preprogrammed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Nov 2010 14:06 #2 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic How smart is your foot??
I did it wrong the first time (as described) then did it correctly. But then I can easily do circles with hands in opposite directions, etc.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Nov 2010 16:42 #3 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic How smart is your foot??
I tried it and my foot is dumb. But then there are other weird things.
I can spread the toes on one foot but not the other.
I can curl my lip up like Elvis, but only on one side, not the other.

Remember doing the shark bite with your hand? Two fingers up and two down, making a 'V'. I can only do that on one hand.

I can't wink. And I can't lift just one eyebrow.

I feel so untalented.

15 Nov 2010 16:59 #4 by ScienceChic

HEARTLESS wrote: I did it wrong the first time (as described) then did it correctly. But then I can easily do circles with hands in opposite directions, etc.

Freak! :jk2: :biggrin:

I can't lift one eyebrow either, and I've been trying since Mr. Spock became my idol at age 9! I can do Live long and Prosper hand gesture with both hands though! I have an uncle who can wiggle his ears without moving any of his facial muscles (he can also lift an eyebrow). Can't curl my lip, but I can curl my tongue!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Nov 2010 18:03 #5 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic How smart is your foot??
I'm better with the opposite stuff with hands. If anyone wants a freak demo go to the VFW breakfast next Sunday.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds