Breaking News! Residenttroll...

17 Nov 2010 14:26 #1 by ScienceChic
Isn't Really a Troll!

Thanks for another fun lunch RT! Next time, we'll really have a heated food fight (I wasn't gonna waste my creme brulee on ya today!) in honor of global warming - you might need some friends to make it a fair fight! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2010 16:29 #2 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Isn't Really a Troll!

Thanks for another fun lunch RT! Next time, we'll really have a heated food fight (I wasn't gonna waste my creme brulee on ya today!) in honor of global warming - you might need some friends to make it a fair fight! :biggrin:

Are we lining up a lunch for this week up here? And I have never got to meet RT. I was down in Denver at lunchtime today. I need to meet him sometime.

18 Nov 2010 11:50 #3 by ScienceChic
I can't do lunch this week, but I will be up for the VFW breakfast Sunday! Maybe the Saturday after Thanksgiving would work for getting a good group together!

Viking - you and RT should meet - you'd get along famously!

Edit to add: I'm not saying that no one can have lunch just cuz I can't make it - just that someone else will have to organize it! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Nov 2010 12:23 #4 by Wayne Harrison
SC, what time are you going to the breakfast on Sunday? I'm usually there around 9-9:30.

18 Nov 2010 14:05 #5 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Breaking News! Residenttroll...
Same with me. I will see you guys then.

18 Nov 2010 16:07 #6 by ScienceChic
I'm planning on getting there at 9.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds