Lets get A Country Western Band going!

22 Nov 2010 18:50 #1 by AlpineMike
Hello musicians!!!! I'm a percussionist that has been playing for over 18 years. I want to form or join a band that plays original and cover Country Western music. I have been in a few original Rock/Metal bands and want to try something new. Lately I've been inspired by artists such as Jonny Cash, Alan Jackson, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, Willie Nelson, etc...

I hope to find members that live near the 285 corridor so we can easily rehearse and play in the restaurants in the mountain community.

I think there is a demand for the style of music in the mountain setting and can have a lot of fun performing for our neighbors.

Please PM me for any questions or info in regards to my request.

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2011 02:06 #2 by AlpineMike
Update: Things are going well with the band. We have a formation of singers and guitar players (thanks to some wonderful new friends). We need a little more for the country style we want to portray.
This is it...we are looking for....
A fiddle player,
A flattop and/or steel guitar,
Harmonica,
Piano and/or keyboard player,
and great attitude!

WE ARE HAVING FUN PLAYING AND WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!
Feel free to join in the fun! We are looking for talented musicians to help make the music flow. We will be playing "open-mic" and mountain venues during the week once we are prepared. Lets play for our community folks!

08 Sep 2011 12:51 #3 by bailey bud
let's see --- I can strum my guitar in in A, E, and D
and can talk (errr ---- sing) about pickup trucks...... And oh - I have a cowboy hat.......

Qualify?

:)

14 Oct 2011 13:58 #4 by EddieWess

bailey bud wrote: let's see --- I can strum my guitar in in A, E, and D

and can talk (errr ---- sing) about pickup trucks...... And oh - I have a cowboy hat.......

Qualify?

:)

BB you only need to play in G, the people's key. Three chords and I'm outta there.

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds