Hi Everyone!

03 Jun 2010 17:23 #1 by MountainStates
Hi Everyone! was created by MountainStates
Hi,

I'm John Dunkley, owner of Mountain States Home Improvement, LLC. I just joined 285 bound, it looks pretty new which is a great because there is time to get in and get to know everyone.
I live right in Pine Junction with my wife Rose who you will see on here as Housemouserosie. We work hard trying to keep our home improvement and painting business going, moved here less than 2 years ago from Florida and love it. We have a huge beast names Angus, he is half white lab and half Giant Malamute. You probably know him as the pain in the ass white dog that barks at everything and everyone in eyeshot lol . My wife and I love to play pool, go bowling, drink beer, and have people over for bon fires, jacuzzi, bbq and of course beer. Would love to get to know a few people in the area to hang out with. We live accross the street from Crossroads, we work hard and like to have fun on the weekends without spending a ton of our hard earned money. Would love to hear from you 285 bounders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jun 2010 17:30 #2 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic Hi Everyone!
Welcome and great intro! I am sure Housemouserosie and you will have a great time here.

03 Jun 2010 21:48 #3 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Hi Everyone!
And I. It's a choice and I find this one very much to my liking. Welcome.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds