TGIF! Anyone have any cool plans?

04 Jun 2010 16:12 #11 by PhoneGeek

Ronbo wrote:

pinedust wrote: 8th Annual Manitou Springs Colorado Wine Festival
Leaving tomorrow morning and spending the weekend.

Now that would be cool. For me it will be little league baseball and a honey do list

Ronbo, I'll steal your wife and we will go to Manitou Springs while u do the honey do list :party :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jun 2010 16:50 #12 by JRSK

TPP wrote: O I'm sorry, you said "Cool" we would have both of the 3 upstair doors open, so that that nice evening breeze can flow over us.

:rofl I love ya TPP... always make me smile!!

04 Jun 2010 16:54 #13 by JRSK

Sunshine Girl wrote: You all have me beat. I have NO plans yet. :Crying: :sunshine:

Sometimes "NO plans" is "cool"... :wink:

We are plan free this weekend too!! the weather will decide what we end up doing! :)

04 Jun 2010 17:02 #14 by JMC
"No Plans Yet" is my middle name

04 Jun 2010 17:06 #15 by Sunshine Girl
But I'm already bored. I need something to do. :((((((

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

04 Jun 2010 17:12 #16 by LopingAlong
If you like work related things to do, I have plenty--I could share if you ask nicely! :)

04 Jun 2010 17:15 #17 by Sunshine Girl
So nice of you darling, but I was hoping to do something fun - not work. :wink: :crossed:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

04 Jun 2010 17:17 #18 by FoothillsRealtor
being busy with real estate, doing yoga, grandson's b'day party, hiking with friends, good food, good company, great weather, LIFE IS GOOD....

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

04 Jun 2010 17:21 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic TGIF! Anyone have any cool plans?
I got free tickets to see Carrot Top and Chris Angel tonight..I think we are just going to go out to eat at Michaels at the Southpoint. They only have like 10 tables and each table has 5 waiters. A couple of them just stand there waiting for their next orders..I always tell them to look away, or just beat it. They make me nervous.

04 Jun 2010 17:23 #20 by ScienceChic
Hmm. Well, it was going to be fun, now I get to open up a can of whoop-a$$ on The Door Store people tomorrow am. The glass in my $5,000, 10 month old front door just fell out an hour and a half ago and they didn't get back to me before end of business today. They will be seeing me first thing tomorrow morning! After I pick my son up from Lock-In at Taekwondo, and go to pilates that is.

Then I get to go roller skating Sunday for one of my son's friend's birthday party! That should be interesting - haven't been on skates or blades in 12 years! :biggrin:

Otherwise, it's tending to the garden and enjoying the heat!

Have a good one all!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds