TGIF! Anyone have any cool plans?

05 Jun 2010 19:01 #41 by LopingAlong
So Sunshine, what did you do today for fun? Because you missed out on: Staining redwood boards, building a deck, watering plants, cleaning the corral (horses, not alpacas), hiking with the dogs and letting them swim in the creek, and transplanting some houseplants. Did you have anywhere NEAR that much fun? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2010 19:07 #42 by conifermtman
Besides checking out a new studio space and editing 200+ photos, I have no plans.

05 Jun 2010 19:11 #43 by Sunshine Girl
I went out to lunch by myself. :Crying: Nice day but boring.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

05 Jun 2010 19:15 #44 by LopingAlong
See? You could've gotten to go and come on by, but did you? Noooooo. See how ya are? It was a nice day today, huh? I can't figure out why there are mosquitos when we haven't had any rain. And tons of Indian Paintbrush this year. Don't kow if that's what they're called, but that's what I call them. Pretty little red flowers.

05 Jun 2010 19:19 #45 by Sunshine Girl
I'm saving my energy for something really good in a few days. :wink: :heart: :biggrin: rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

05 Jun 2010 19:20 #46 by jf1acai
I very much enjoyed the day, working in the yard, and on the truck, and taking a nap! :)

I plan to spend tomorrow the same way! lol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds