If you could live any year of your life over again....

14 Dec 2010 12:33 #11 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: 1986

Great year for College, and when I moved to L.A. and the year I got married. That was a good year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2010 12:36 #12 by CinnamonGirl
I guess I would say the year 1986-87. I love my son and he was born in 1989 but had health issues. When I was the mother of a 6 month to 1 year old, my life was fairly easy and simple and my daughter was an easy baby. One of my favorite memories was rocking her in the middle of the night in front of the Christmas tree with lights. All alone and the only ones awake.

14 Dec 2010 12:47 #13 by ScienceChic
early 1997-early 1998. My dream of getting into grad school came true - I was working on my PhD!, :woo hoo: learning new and exciting things every day, surrounded by other fun, smart, driven people, moved out into my first apartment of my own, was back in my hometown reconnecting with all my grade school/high school friends after being away at college, dancing 3-4 nights/week, single and free to do as I chose while not having to deal with my trust and commitment issues. I was responsible only for myself and it was great...til it all came crashing down, but I wouldn't trade that either cuz I've had a blessed, though harder, life since and learned much from my experiences.

Second favorite year would be 2007 when my daughter was born - watching her and her big brother learn and grow has been awesome!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Dec 2010 12:49 #14 by lil precious
1984 My snuggle bunny :heart: brought me from Russia to be his Lil precious. :heart: :heart:

14 Dec 2010 13:18 #15 by Local_Historian
I can't pick a year - Most of them have been very good- I'd have to choose them all.

14 Dec 2010 16:52 #16 by Mr Peabody
sex, drugs & rock & roll

14 Dec 2010 17:06 #17 by RivendaleFarms

serenity wrote: 1999

I married for the first time at 49 on December 31, 1998. It was the most wonderful time of my life. :heart:

Hubby and I eloped to Lake Tahoe and got married on December 31, 1989 - New Year's Eve does make for a great anniversary! (No long engagements here: 23 hours from "hey, wanna get married" to the "I do's."

For a favorite, I'd have to pick 2003, the year we started our farm. Major lifestyle change, but totally worth it.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

14 Dec 2010 17:09 #18 by Wayne Harrison
I'm with Local Historian... but if I HAD to chose, I'd like to live my first year over again because I don't remember anything about it. Maybe this time around, I would.

14 Dec 2010 17:16 #19 by CinnamonGirl
Why didn't anyone tell me I had a typo in the title? LOL

14 Dec 2010 17:57 #20 by serenity

Mr Peabody wrote: 1972
sex, drugs & rock & roll

DAY - YUM!!!! I would NEVER want to relive those years!!!! They were soooooo hard on my body and MIND!

CinnamonGirl wrote: Why didn't anyone tell me I had a typo in the title? LOL

and, CG...It just wasn't an important typo...we all got it.

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds