If you could live any year of your life over again....

14 Dec 2010 10:54 #1 by CinnamonGirl
If you could live one year of your life all over again without changing a thing, what year would you choose and why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2010 11:08 #2 by ComputerBreath
From November 1995 to October 1996.

Why? I had recovered from my divorce in 1994. I was financially sound. I was in a new position in a start-up unit on base, and was needed and wanted in my job. I made new friends who appreciated me for me. My children were in great shape. I was in counseling and learning a lot about myself.

I was in a great place.

14 Dec 2010 11:28 #3 by archer
The year my daughter was born....afte 8 years of being told I could never have any more children, along came my miracle baby......she defied the doctors, she survived my having major abdominal surgery at 5 months, and she came squalling into this world as the most precious of gifts. I was almost 40 at the time, it was indeed a miracle year!

14 Dec 2010 11:40 #4 by The Viking
Honestly, and I know this is going to sound cheesy, but there are too many for me to choose from. I love life most all of the time and have found great times in most every year thinking back. I loved what I learned from the experiences both good and bad. There are many years that I would love to live over to appreciate them more, but I don't think I would choose to as I always look forward to what the next year brings me.

14 Dec 2010 11:44 #5 by Grady

The Viking wrote: Honestly, and I know this is going to sound cheesy, but there are too many for me to choose from. I love life most all of the time and have found great times in most every year thinking back. I loved what I learned from the experiences both good and bad. There are many years that I would love to live over to appreciate them more, but I don't think I would choose to as I always look forward to what the next year brings me.

I couldn't come up with a "best year" either. There have been many great ones, and a few that weren't so hot.
And next year is only days away. :biggrin:

14 Dec 2010 11:51 #6 by serenity

I married for the first time at 49 on December 31, 1998. It was the most wonderful time of my life. :heart:

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

14 Dec 2010 11:53 #7 by The Viking
Loved the late 80's early 90's when I lived in L.A. as I had some of the greatest and most life learning times, but unfortunately I don't remember a lot of them.

14 Dec 2010 11:54 #8 by The Viking

serenity wrote: 1999

I married for the first time at 49 on December 31, 1998. It was the most wonderful time of my life. :heart:

I like that one. And I like the NYE wedding.

14 Dec 2010 12:30 #9 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Dec 2010 12:32 #10 by CinnamonGirl

Photo-fish wrote: 1986

Was that the year you became a packer fan? LOL

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds