Hi sockgome, jeddy007, jedtee, daisypusher, and baileybill!

05 Jun 2010 17:45 #1 by Sunshine Girl
A warm hello to the newest five members! :sunshine:

Jedtee was our 200th member!!!!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2010 18:53 #2 by jeddy007
Its good to be here!! Thanks

Does Jedtee get a prize?

09 Jun 2010 19:31 #3 by Sunshine Girl

jeddy007 wrote: Its good to be here!! Thanks

Does Jedtee get a prize?

I think you should! Let me see, ok? :crossed: The most important question though is have you been in any Bond movies?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jun 2010 20:03 #4 by Rockdoc
Hi everyone. I have no idea if any of you will or will not get a prize. Even so, have fun.

09 Jun 2010 20:15 #5 by Sunshine Girl
OMG you're not going to believe this! I totally had a :blondmoment: and got mixed up. I posted Jedtee as the 200th member, but it seems like it was jeddy007. Opps, so sorry. BUT the good news it is a win-win situation for both of you. Because of my :blondmoment: (I just love using that emotion) you EACH get a $15 gift card to Starbuck's (unless of course you're the same person :biggrin: ). Even if you don't drink coffee they have some delicious pastries, etc. Please send me a PM and we will arrange to get it to you. Thank you both for signing up!

09 Jun 2010 22:32 #6 by Sunshine Girl
It was great talking to you! :sunshine:

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds