Welcome our 200th Member!!!!!!

05 Jun 2010 18:57 #11 by LopingAlong

Blondie wrote: Curious here, why is the membership number so important? I can register my dog if you want me to. Isnt the growth of the site about quality and content, and contribution?

Yes, but it's still cool to have 200 members in what, a month? 3 weeks? I can't remember which day we went 'live'. Starting this site and all the time, work and dedication that went into it...well, the popularity and consistent happy posters makes us feel proud, happy, fulfilled...you get the idea, huh? Basically, we're all a buncha saps. :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2010 18:59 #12 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Welcome our 200th Member!!!!!!

Blondie wrote: Curious here, why is the membership number so important? I can register my dog if you want me to. Isnt the growth of the site about quality and content, and contribution?

Absolutely all of the above, just a little fun to set milestones. Quality , inclusiveness and fun are what really matters. Just some people that worked very hard to provide a place where everyone is welcome. Numbers are last on the list in importance. Good point

05 Jun 2010 19:14 #13 by Sunshine Girl

:Whistle I think I know who you are. lol

We're just having a good time. No worries. It will be ok.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

05 Jun 2010 19:16 #14 by smkmj2
just hoping there wont' be as much "drama" as on PC. So far I've seen nice people and posts for the most part.

05 Jun 2010 19:17 #15 by Sunshine Girl

JMC wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: I live to give you a hard time. :wink:

Story of my life.

Poor baby. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

05 Jun 2010 19:18 #16 by smkmj2

Sunshine Girl wrote:

JMC wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: I live to give you a hard time. :wink:

Story of my life.

Poor baby. :wink:

yeah, so sorry

05 Jun 2010 19:21 #17 by LopingAlong

smkmj2 wrote: just hoping there wont' be as much "drama" as on PC. So far I've seen nice people and posts for the most part.

No, no drama! This is the grown up site where we act so. :biggrin:

05 Jun 2010 19:27 #18 by Sunshine Girl

LopingAlong wrote:

smkmj2 wrote: just hoping there wont' be as much "drama" as on PC. So far I've seen nice people and posts for the most part.

No, no drama! This is the grown up site where we act so. :biggrin:

What!?! I didn't get the memo on that. Shoot.

05 Jun 2010 19:33 #19 by Sunshine Girl

JMC wrote: Jedtee come on down , respond in the next hour and you will receive a $50 visa card! You have until7:19 pm . Post here and it's yours

Shoot. They didn't post. I guess now you'll have to divide 200 by 8 and give it to that person. :wink:

05 Jun 2010 19:35 #20 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Welcome our 200th Member!!!!!!
The kitty may rise to $100 for the 300th

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds