Welcome our 200th Member!!!!!!

05 Jun 2010 18:14 #1 by Sunshine Girl
The 200th member is.............Jedtee! Congrats!!!! :grouphug: :party :peace: :banana: :bravo: :Welcome :cool0012: :Thank you :Thank You: :balloons: :notworthy: :Cheer

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2010 18:19 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Welcome our 200th Member!!!!!!
Jedtee come on down , respond in the next hour and you will receive a $50 visa card! You have until7:19 pm . Post here and it's yours

05 Jun 2010 18:21 #3 by Sunshine Girl

JMC wrote: Jedtee come on down , respond in the next hour and you will receive a $50 visa card! You have until&:19 pm . Post and it's yours

Wow, can I pretend I'm them? :wink: :biggrin: I know, I'm bad. I'll go sit in the corner now. lol

But huh? They have until when....... "You have until&:19 pm"?????? I might be blonde, but even I'm confused by that. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

05 Jun 2010 18:24 #4 by JMC

Sunshine Girl wrote:

JMC wrote: Jedtee come on down , respond in the next hour and you will receive a $50 visa card! You have until&:19 pm . Post and it's yours

Wow, can I pretend I'm them? :wink: :biggrin: I know, I'm bad. I'll go sit in the corner now. lol

But huh? They have until when....... "You have until&:19 pm"?????? I might be blonde, but even I'm confused by that. :wink:

No pm ing !

05 Jun 2010 18:25 #5 by Sunshine Girl
Until what time? rofllol

05 Jun 2010 18:28 #6 by JMC
Oops 7:28, just to be fair

05 Jun 2010 18:30 #7 by Sunshine Girl
I live to give you a hard time. :wink:

05 Jun 2010 18:34 #8 by smkmj2
200 in such a short time, awesome.... just don't count me twice - smkmj1 was my first and couldnt' log in again. sorry.

05 Jun 2010 18:36 #9 by JMC

Sunshine Girl wrote: I live to give you a hard time. :wink:

Story of my life.

05 Jun 2010 18:53 #10 by Blondie
Curious here, why is the membership number so important? I can register my dog if you want me to. Isnt the growth of the site about quality and content, and contribution?

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds