I've been good have you?

16 Dec 2010 19:22 #1 by HappyCamper
This lack of snow is really disturbing because I have been extra good and what if Santa can not land?

So should I invest in a snow machine?

My guess is he will still come but I will hope for snow so that we all don't have to worry next summer!!!!

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Dec 2010 19:33 #2 by walktrot
Replied by walktrot on topic I've been good have you?
Heavy spring snows are the ones that help our summer. Winter snows hold little moisture and just make travel difficult. Can't even make a decent snowman.
Santa has no trouble south of the equator, he'll adjust.

I was a good girl to but, not getting anything this year, asked for all to go to someone in real need. I have fun remembering Christmas as a child. All those doll clothes my mother made for me one year. She taught school and sat up till the wee hours after I had gone to bed making those doll clothes. I didn't like to play with dolls so they sat for many years until my daughter who loves playing with dolls practically wore them out. My mother waited many years for the appreciation of her late nights and hard work. My favorite Christmas present, my very own can of ripe olives, got it for my birthday too.

16 Dec 2010 22:32 #3 by Local_Historian
We'll get our share in the spring.

Besides, Santa is magic. He can do anything.

16 Dec 2010 23:05 #4 by Travelingirl

Whats Up wrote: Heavy spring snows are the ones that help our summer. Winter snows hold little moisture and just make travel difficult. Can't even make a decent snowman.
Santa has no trouble south of the equator, he'll adjust.

I was a good girl to but, not getting anything this year, asked for all to go to someone in real need. I have fun remembering Christmas as a child. All those doll clothes my mother made for me one year. She taught school and sat up till the wee hours after I had gone to bed making those doll clothes. I didn't like to play with dolls so they sat for many years until my daughter who loves playing with dolls practically wore them out. My mother waited many years for the appreciation of her late nights and hard work. My favorite Christmas present, my very own can of ripe olives, got it for my birthday too.

Nice memory. Thanks for sharing it.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds