THANK YOU MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY

20 Dec 2010 19:54 #1 by navycpo7
As both District Commander for District 8 with Colorado VFW and Past Post Commander of the Conifer VFW and on behalf of the Conifer VFW Post 12009 team I would like to Thank the community for their great support during the 2010 year. Thanks to you we were again able to accomplish all our goals that we set to assist the community in various community needs. Our toy drive was a big success again this year. Our food drive was great also. We enjoy working with the Mountain Community and with our New members, our team has grown. Thank you for all the support that you have given us. If you ever know of a veteran in distress, please let us know. We have a great Service Officer that works with the county service officers and the VA to make sure they get taken care of.

The last thing I will ask of you, is, as you gather with family and friends this holiday season please take a short moment and remember those that will not be able to do that this year, as most are in harm's way. May you all have a great holiday season and best wishes for the New Year.

Kirk Rosa
District 8 Commander
Colorado VFW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds