A Politically Correct Holiday Greeting

22 Dec 2010 00:38 #11 by Wayne Harrison

Mr Peabody wrote: The first thing you need is Festivus pole. But hurry it happens on Dec 23.
http://www.festivuspoles.com/pages/Festivuspoles.htm

I think everyone here started early with Festivus.

We've already had the "Airing of the Grievances." rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2010 08:42 #12 by walktrot

Mr Peabody wrote:

Whats Up wrote: Sticking my neck out here......... MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

This offensive post on a PC thread could be cause for a class action lawsuit. I will call Frank Azar tomorrow.I just hope no children have been exposed or harmed by this.

Stick your neck out, get beheaded. At least I got to say
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

22 Dec 2010 09:06 #13 by Mr Peabody
Whats Up
Just kidding on a cynical thread.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a very prosperous and healthy 2011!
And the same goes for the rest of you.

22 Dec 2010 09:41 #14 by Photo-fish

Mr Peabody wrote: Whats Up
Just kidding on a cynical thread.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a very prosperous and healthy 2011!
And the same goes for the rest of you.

I didn't start this thread with any cynicism at all. I really do wish peace, health and happiness to you all. I was trying inject a little humor into the well wishes, that is all.
I have witnessed what has become of this site lately with all the divisiveness and bitterness. It is currently not conducive to MY peace and happiness. If I have offended anyone, I am sincerely sorry.

goodbye

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

22 Dec 2010 10:25 #15 by Tiny Bubbles
I thought it was funny at first but now it seems to be turning into another Christian bashing opportunity for some of you like some of the other topics. I like Christmas so Merry Christmas to you!

22 Dec 2010 11:49 #16 by Mr Peabody
YIKES! Sorry if I offended anyone. I didnt intend any divisiveness or bitterness.
I thought the OP was very funny.
Please have a Merry Christmas.

22 Dec 2010 18:25 #17 by LOL
Photo, I thought it was funny too. No offense taken here.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

22 Dec 2010 18:27 #18 by walktrot
Don't get touchy...my posts were in jest, just playing along.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

23 Dec 2010 14:44 #19 by ScienceChic

Photo-fish wrote: Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. )

In all seriousness, I wish you ALL peace, good health and happiness.
See you next year (maybe) ,
Photo-fish

Love it! I'm going to borrow this and put it on FB! Thanks PF! Happy Holidays!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds