A Politically Correct Holiday Greeting

21 Dec 2010 16:59 - 22 Dec 2010 09:34 #1 by Photo-fish
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. )

In all seriousness, I wish you ALL peace, good health and happiness.
See you next year (maybe) ,
Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 17:02 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic A Politically Correct Holiday Greeting
Don't you feel like you need to take a nap after that, from exhaustion?

21 Dec 2010 17:22 #3 by LOL
My lawyer will be contacting you about that disclaimer. There must be something in there we can sue you for. Happy Festivus, but only if you like being happy.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Dec 2010 17:38 #4 by Tiny Bubbles
Thats really funny!

Oh and a stupid question but what is Festivus?

21 Dec 2010 17:48 #5 by Mr Peabody
The first thing you need is Festivus pole. But hurry it happens on Dec 23.
http://www.festivuspoles.com/pages/Festivuspoles.htm

21 Dec 2010 18:07 #6 by LOL

Tiny Bubbles wrote: Thats really funny!

Oh and a stupid question but what is Festivus?

It was a Seinfeld TV episode, satire about holiday celebrations. You have to see the show to get it.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Dec 2010 18:58 #7 by walktrot
Sticking my neck out here......... MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

21 Dec 2010 19:26 #8 by jf1acai
Happy whatever (unless of course you prefer to be unhappy) :wink:

Jumping for Joy and/or Feeling Merry are definitely No-No's!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

21 Dec 2010 19:28 #9 by Wayne Harrison
Holiday Greeting = Holy Day Greeting

21 Dec 2010 23:46 #10 by Mr Peabody

Whats Up wrote: Sticking my neck out here......... MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

This offensive post on a PC thread could be cause for a class action lawsuit. I will call Frank Azar tomorrow.I just hope no children have been exposed or harmed by this.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds