What is Christmas without snow?

26 Dec 2010 10:16 #11 by Rockdoc
Seems like I never really addressed the question of this thread... "What is Christmas without snow" Interestingly, Christmas remained the same, a time period filled with love, happiness, joy, and good cheer. With or without snow, Christmas has a spirit that takes on a life of it's own. Christmas without snow remains enchanting for the kids and the kid inside the adults. There is a joy to life, not just with family,but throughout much of the world. It was a time of reflection too, taking stock of the how lucky we are in so many different ways. Though it was a Christmas without snow here, it did not matter. It remained perfect.

I hope your Christmas was equally perfect in a personal way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Dec 2010 10:38 #12 by major bean
I remember our children always complaining about the snow on Christmas. They wanted fair weather so that they could dash out the door without thought. My wife and I were steeped in the "White Christmas" fantasy and would always admonish them to enjoy what nature has given them. They could not understand the joy of my wife and I snuggling and viewing the white landscape out the doors.
This Christmas has allowed us to dash out onto the deck with our coffee and barefoot it for a while.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds