What is Christmas without snow?

24 Dec 2010 19:18 #1 by Mountaingirl
"Oh, to see a mountain covered with a quilt of snow" "What is Christmas without snow, snow, snow"?

less shoveling, shoveling, shoveling . . . I agree, let it snow, . . . in the mountains, . . diamonds falling from the sky, for sure,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Dec 2010 19:24 #2 by jf1acai
Snow covered mountains are beautiful!

Snow covered driveway isn't quite so beautiful :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

24 Dec 2010 19:29 #3 by Mountaingirl
i never realized how long my driveway was until i had to shovel - yikes,

although, when Mt Evans is not white, a heartbreak,

agreed!

24 Dec 2010 21:02 #4 by HappyCamper
I have so hoped for a White Christmas!!!

"The closest thing to heaven on this planet anywhere is quiet Christmas morning in the Colorado snow"

There is nothing better in Colorado close your eyes andjust think of it.

Happy Holidays!

25 Dec 2010 15:26 #5 by Rockdoc
Snow gives a softness to the world. A blanket covering nature from the harsh cold. Bedecked with jewels that sparkle reflections of sunlight, it is one of my most favorite scenes. Even a little patch of snow behind the house adds to the feeling of Christmas. A single track breaking the snow on our dirt road is a gorgeous sight and the crunch of snow beneath your feet is music to my ears. So if it;s not here physically, these images will comfort me until the snow arrives. Then I'll go out and work and play in it to my heart's delight. I remain a kid at heart when it comes to snow. Merry Christmas all.

25 Dec 2010 15:45 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What is Christmas without snow?

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Snow gives a softness to the world. A blanket covering nature from the harsh cold. Bedecked with jewels that sparkle reflections of sunlight, it is one of my most favorite scenes. Even a little patch of snow behind the house adds to the feeling of Christmas. A single track breaking the snow on our dirt road is a gorgeous sight and the crunch of snow beneath your feet is music to my ears. So if it;s not here physically, these images will comfort me until the snow arrives. Then I'll go out and work and play in it to my heart's delight. I remain a kid at heart when it comes to snow. Merry Christmas all.

Why you certainly are rhapsodizing whimsically today. Did you get a tank of Nitrous Oxide for X-Mas or something?

25 Dec 2010 16:30 #7 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Snow gives a softness to the world. A blanket covering nature from the harsh cold. Bedecked with jewels that sparkle reflections of sunlight, it is one of my most favorite scenes. Even a little patch of snow behind the house adds to the feeling of Christmas. A single track breaking the snow on our dirt road is a gorgeous sight and the crunch of snow beneath your feet is music to my ears. So if it;s not here physically, these images will comfort me until the snow arrives. Then I'll go out and work and play in it to my heart's delight. I remain a kid at heart when it comes to snow. Merry Christmas all.

Why you certainly are rhapsodizing whimsically today. Did you get a tank of Nitrous Oxide for X-Mas or something?

I really hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

25 Dec 2010 16:39 #8 by Sunshine Girl

I love you sooo much sweetheart. I wish I had your beautiful way with words! :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 Dec 2010 16:47 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
He's a regular wordsmith there

25 Dec 2010 16:50 #10 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I really hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

You too-Really, tomarows the big day for us...I have a lot of kids and it's hard to get them all together at the same time. I'm taking the entire clan to Lihue

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds