To Hot

06 Jun 2010 17:09 #1 by mountaindollar
To Hot was created by mountaindollar
I am such a wimp, where is my spring??

So glad that hopefully I never have to move back to town!!!!!!

Spring and Fall are the best open the windows as most times it will be nice and cool.

My pine trees are about to pop, if there is no rain I will be a mess because of allergies.

Hopefully mother nature will help me out, I hate being cranky and hiding in the house!!!!!

:Crying: :Crying: :Crying: :Crying: :Crying: :Crying:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2010 17:15 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic To Hot
I have actually broken a sweat today LOL.
It is hot and I agree....I love spring and fall here. The aspens are lovely right now.

06 Jun 2010 17:32 #3 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic To Hot
Where o' where are those wonderful afternoon showers? I thought for sure last night we might get something - NO. I miss them so much! My little fluffy "snow" dog just lays on the tile floors panting, she lives at almost 10,000' good thing she is not a city dog.

06 Jun 2010 17:37 #4 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic To Hot
When we were coming home from Manitou Springs it was actually warmer here than downtown Denver was. It is way hot and not enough clouds for a rain it seems. Gotta find some RAIN SOCKS to go with my SNOW SOCKS!!!

06 Jun 2010 17:41 #5 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic To Hot
I dont mind the hot at all, just dont like the lightning and lack of rain. That 2 ft of snow in mid May is a distant memory. But I have seen this before up here, and then all of a sudden the afternoon monsoons will turn on like a waterfall.

Right now I am in on a Dandelion vendetta. Anyone need a salad? My local Rabbit retired. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Jun 2010 17:46 #6 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic To Hot
Raindance!
I'll do mine tonight on the way to the hot tub so it's dark and no one can see. :smiledance: :love: :umbrella: :singing rain: :sunrain:

06 Jun 2010 17:46 #7 by conifermtman
Replied by conifermtman on topic To Hot
Rain would be excellent right now. My house is 82 degrees and I'm at 9,400 ft, that is just not right!

06 Jun 2010 17:52 #8 by CC
Replied by CC on topic To Hot
chocolove...could you do some dancin for us.
I got some rain last night here in the Ranchos. It wasn't much but at least it rained a bit.
I agree on the lightening....Our fire crews have been busy in the last 24 hours.

06 Jun 2010 18:34 #9 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic To Hot
Oh please, you don't know what hot is. lol My sister said it was going to be 110 soon in AZ. I don't miss that at all - even with AC.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 Jun 2010 18:44 #10 by RY
Replied by RY on topic To Hot

LopingAlong wrote: Raindance!
I'll do mine tonight on the way to the hot tub so it's dark and no one can see. :smiledance: :love: :umbrella: :singing rain: :sunrain:

ME TOO, TOO FUNNY!!! :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds