To Hot

06 Jun 2010 18:48 #11 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic To Hot

LopingAlong wrote: Raindance!
I'll do mine tonight on the way to the hot tub so it's dark and no one can see. :smiledance: :love: :umbrella: :singing rain: :sunrain:

Remember the other day when we were talking about having fun? THAT is fun! I'll be right over. :woo hoo:

Now I only need to talk Franz (or Hanz or VL likes to call him lol ) into getting one. Sounds fun to me! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2010 19:05 #12 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic To Hot
I have to drive to AZ in a couple of weeks and then again in the middle of July when we will take a week to sight see....part of me is not looking forward to that...all the heat! Yuck!!!

06 Jun 2010 19:08 #13 by Sunshine Girl
Sorry to hear that Choco! My sister calls me in the winter when it's 20 here and reminds me it's 70 there. Then I return the favor in the summer and call her to let her know it's 70 here when it's 115 there. rofllol :woo hoo: rofllol We're such silly girlies! :heart:

I love the heat up here, but not so much in town.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 Jun 2010 19:09 #14 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic To Hot
Sight seeing in AZ in July? Ouch!

I did that once in September - 110 degrees - never again! lol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

06 Jun 2010 19:17 #15 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic To Hot
This will be my second time to visit AZ in July! This time it is because the kid has to have some summer school to make up for him fooling around all semester. The school is in Sedona. So we will drop him there in a couple of weeks and then pick him up and take a week off...Dusty has always wanted to go photograph Antelope Canyon outside of Page.

06 Jun 2010 19:20 #16 by Sunshine Girl
Sedona is beautiful! He will have so many great pictures. There is a yummy fudge shop up there too.

06 Jun 2010 19:24 #17 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic To Hot
HA ! Arizona I love it. U of A Tucson Alumni here. Go wildcats! I had a 73 EL Camino there in my college days. Black interior no AC. Ouch. Cowboy Cadillac. I put white T-shirts on the seats. Tip from the locals. Burnt my fingers on the chrome door handle once. You havent seen thunder and hailstorms until you lived there, its mild here by comparison.

Love those AZ sunsets though. And the 70 deg in Feb. Asta La Vista Tucson! Burp.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Jun 2010 19:29 #18 by RY
Replied by RY on topic To Hot

Sunshine Girl wrote:

I'll do mine tonight on the way to the hot tub so it's dark and no one can see. :smiledance: :love: :umbrella: :singing rain: :sunrain:

Remember the other day when we were talking about having fun? THAT is fun! I'll be right over. :woo hoo:

Now I only need to talk Franz (or Hanz or VL likes to call him lol ) into getting one. Sounds fun to me! :biggrin:

hot tub - next best thing to a greenhouse!!!

06 Jun 2010 19:38 #19 by Sunshine Girl

Royal Yoga wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

We enjoy the greenhouse too! :wink:

06 Jun 2010 20:00 #20 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic To Hot

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Royal Yoga wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

We enjoy the greenhouse too! :wink:

I think it's about time for Hanz to check it out again????? :wink: :biggrin: :woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds