Happy Birthday Aspen Leaf!

01 Jan 2011 02:57 #1 by ScienceChic
:happyBirthday: :HappyB:

I've read that it's very good luck to be born on the 1st!

The Ox/Capricorn (from Chinese Astrology by Suzanne White):
If you happen to meet up with one of these vital souls, please take heed. Capricorn Oxen are world-beaters. They are also rigid, difficult to live with, and strong of will and conviction. Personally, I wouldn't wish this union of hard-nosed souls on my worst enemy.

http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/ch ... pes/Ox.htm
CAPRICORN OX
Capricornian Oxen are made of true resolute. A sustained effort allows them to achieve a very comfortable way of life. They are conservative and responsible and will work long hours to provide their loved ones with security and comfort.

In store for 2011:
The Year of the Metal Rabbit should bring progress and expansion for you. The Metal element exerts a beneficial influence on Water, which is your sign’s element.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2011 03:43 #2 by ScienceChic
Wait, I might have that wrong. If, according to the age you put down in your profile, you are born before Feb 15th, then you were actually born in the Year of The Rat.

Rat/Capricorn
Capricorn is hard-rock sureness of foot. Nothing new is ever undertaken unless its merits have been proven many times before.

http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/ch ... es/Rat.htm
CAPRICORN RAT
Industrial and tenacious, Capricorn Rats are profoundly enterprising and make substantial progress in their occupations. These people expect their dedication to be rewarded. They may not be that sentimental, but they are loyal and honest.

Rat in a Rabbit Year:
http://www.aguidetoasia.com/rss/index.php?itemid=1267
This zodiac sign of the rat in the 2011 metal rabbit year will see a lot of improvement in the general luck category compared to the 2010 luck cycle. Rat will have amazing wealth luck in the Year of the Rabbit as the wealth star will shine brightly.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Jan 2011 08:49 #3 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic Happy Birthday Aspen Leaf!
Happy Birthday!

01 Jan 2011 08:58 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Happy Birthday Aspen Leaf!

[youtube:3l7rgvtw]
[/youtube:3l7rgvtw]

01 Jan 2011 09:38 #5 by mtnvicky
Replied by mtnvicky on topic Happy Birthday Aspen Leaf!
Happy Birthday !

01 Jan 2011 10:07 #6 by RenegadeCJ
I think AspenLeaf's birthday is on Jan 16th....but if she put down Jan 1st when signing up, then maybe she has 2 birthdays!!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Jan 2011 11:29 #7 by Sunshine Girl
:woo hoo: Happy Birthday Aspen Leaf!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

01 Jan 2011 14:08 #8 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Happy Birthday Aspen Leaf!
Happy happy Bday! I hope it's a good one!

01 Jan 2011 19:27 #9 by HEARTLESS
Happy birthday. How many birthdays do you get in one year?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

02 Jan 2011 11:32 #10 by theleaf
Replied by theleaf on topic Happy Birthday Aspen Leaf!
How many birthdays in one year? Let's see how many I can squeeze in. :Whistle

RCJ is correct, my real birthday is on the 16th. However, I do not intend to return any of the gifts received for this one.

I'll go to my profile, and change it from the 1st to some other date... :wink:

Thank you very much for your warm wishes. You guys are very kind.
:)  :Thanks:

If every day is an awaking,
you will never grow old.
You will just keep growing.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds