CONIFER VFW POST 12009 COUNTRY BREAKFAST 16 JAN

16 Jan 2011 17:49 #11 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: I think that was the first one that we've both been there since I started going! You're just glad cuz you got some Apple Butter! :wink: To everyone that didn't make it, I had a few samples of my homemade Apple Butter that I handed out - now you're gonna have to come to a lunch and hope I bring more! :biggrin: It was nice to chat with Grady (I am so hitting up his daughter for insider info next time I go to Sonoma/Napa! and am opening a bottle of Silver Oak tonight after being reminded of how good it is! It'll go nicely with the Guinness Lamb Stew EM's making), Wayne, Nmysys, Outdoor (although he didn't even sit down long enough to warm his seat!), and Viking. The Minnesota Viking's coaching and quarterback problems have been solved (if only we were listened to), and we'll work on world peace next...how hard could it be? :faint:

Yeah Nmysys, Grady and Outdoor are pretty much fixtures there. It's always good to catch up with you guys each month. And it was good talking with Wayne too. Haven't seen him in quite a while.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2011 18:07 #12 by outdoor338
It was great seeing everyone...SC, I heard you about the Vikings..we need a QB for sure, I will see if I can find out the QB's name I was trying to remember this morning..Viking..Grady, Wayne and TPP was great to see you guys..that was the latest I ever arrived for a breakfast, I get there about 8:30 and can take some time to eat. I am still waiting for the State of Wisconsin to tell us why 200 cows died..

Thank you again Vets, for your service to this country..you are loved and respected.. :soldiers: :fwave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds