COUNTRY BREAKFAST

BEAVER RANCH
(CONIFER COMMUNITY PARK)
OFF FOXTON ROAD

SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, 2011
0730 TO 1130
ADULTS $8.00/CHILDREN UNDER 12 $4.00
ALL YOU CAN EAT

Conifer Ladies Auxiliary always serving up hot food.

MENU: SCRAMBLED EGGS/BACON/SAUSAGE (PATTIES AND LINKS)
FRESH BAKED BISQUITS AND GRAVY/REAL HOMEFRIES / PANCAKES/FRESH MADE GREEN CHILI/DESSERTS/ORANGE JUICE/COFFEE/TEA

PUBLIC WELCOME

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 19:43 #2 by navycpo7
This Sunday come on down to Conifer Community Park, visit with the Vets. We start our Raffle this breakfast also. It is a Special Edition Remington 700 30.06. $1.00 per ticket or 6 tickets for $5.00. Money goes to a good cause.

Cannot beat the menu or the price.

And we do all the cleaning.

10 Jan 2011 20:26 #3 by ScienceChic

navycpo7 wrote: And we do all the cleaning.

Can I bring y'all home with me?! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Jan 2011 21:24 #4 by navycpo7

Science Chic wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: And we do all the cleaning.

Can I bring y'all home with me?! :biggrin:

what ya paying :biggrin: the post commander lets me out of my cage when I am done cooking and gives me a couple of beers :Whistle :biggrin: :biggrin:

11 Jan 2011 12:34 #5 by Local_Historian
You clean for beer? consider yourself hired! LOL!

I think we'll be making it to the next breakfast - at least two of us. We'll see you there. In fact, it may be only one of us - son has a pool function, and spouse wants to tag along if he can.

13 Jan 2011 21:01 #6 by navycpo7
Come on down. I am the guy in the back cooking the bacon and sauage, always wear my Retired Navy ballcap.

16 Jan 2011 08:24 #7 by JMC
Just a reminder

16 Jan 2011 13:04 #8 by CC
Sorry I missed you guys. Got in to late to make it.

16 Jan 2011 16:15 #9 by The Viking
I got home at 4:30 in the morning and still made it. Not gonna fly Becky! :wink:

I was glad to see SC made it up the hill.

16 Jan 2011 16:53 #10 by ScienceChic
I think that was the first one that we've both been there since I started going! You're just glad cuz you got some Apple Butter! :wink: To everyone that didn't make it, I had a few samples of my homemade Apple Butter that I handed out - now you're gonna have to come to a lunch and hope I bring more! :biggrin: It was nice to chat with Grady (I am so hitting up his daughter for insider info next time I go to Sonoma/Napa! and am opening a bottle of Silver Oak tonight after being reminded of how good it is! It'll go nicely with the Guinness Lamb Stew EM's making), Wayne, Nmysys, Outdoor (although he didn't even sit down long enough to warm his seat!), and Viking. The Minnesota Viking's coaching and quarterback problems have been solved (if only we were listened to), and we'll work on world peace next...how hard could it be? :faint:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds