Great movies in Alphabetical order and scenes from them

12 Jan 2011 10:14 #31 by ScienceChic
In honor of the official announcement that Daniel Craig has signed on to play Bond again (Happy Dance!), and that the movie is a go...
Quantuum of Solace
[youtube:3ot1akyk]
[/youtube:3ot1akyk]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2011 10:24 #32 by ScienceChic
My second favorite movie of all time (and back when Val Kilmer was hot)! And favorite song - Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears
[youtube:2ovgbwca]
[/youtube:2ovgbwca]
"Something strange happened to me this morning."
"Was it a dream where see yourself standing in sort of sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
"No.
"Why am I the person that has that dream?"
[youtube:2ovgbwca]
[/youtube:2ovgbwca]
"Oh sure, I tell you, then you tell someone else, the next thing you know, we're in the middle of an ice age!"

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jan 2011 10:35 #33 by pineinthegrass
Silence of the Lambs...

[youtube:to2ic71k]
[/youtube:to2ic71k]

[youtube:to2ic71k]
[/youtube:to2ic71k]

12 Jan 2011 10:48 #34 by ScienceChic
Cuz the special effects were just sick! I love stuff that pushes the technical boundaries, plus it was a fun movie!
[youtube:36zu7eeo]
[/youtube:36zu7eeo]
[youtube:36zu7eeo]
[/youtube:36zu7eeo]

12 Jan 2011 11:24 #35 by The Viking
Top Gun

[youtube:3ulr7775]
[/youtube:3ulr7775]

12 Jan 2011 11:38 #36 by ScienceChic

12 Jan 2011 11:50 #37 by The Viking
Under the Tuscan Sun....... Another of my top 5.

[youtube:kxnicirg]
[/youtube:kxnicirg]

[youtube:kxnicirg]
[/youtube:kxnicirg]

12 Jan 2011 12:37 - 12 Jan 2011 12:51 #38 by The Viking
Van Wilder......

[youtube:1l7kdtth]
[/youtube:1l7kdtth]

Funniest yet one of the most disgusting scenes in a movie ever!! I dare you to watch it!

[youtube:1l7kdtth]
[/youtube:1l7kdtth]

12 Jan 2011 12:48 #39 by The Viking
Lots of great W's but one of my favorite scenes..... And one of the most memorable movie scenes ever!

When Harry met Sally

[youtube:3b4yds2l]
[/youtube:3b4yds2l]

12 Jan 2011 14:38 #40 by The Viking
Wild Hogs

This is a blooper clip.

[youtube:2ihkm2cr]
[/youtube:2ihkm2cr]

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds