Great movies in Alphabetical order and scenes from them

12 Jan 2011 18:00 #41 by ScienceChic
Hmm, never seen Under the Tuscan Sun (it's on the Netflix list) or Van Wilder. BTW, the Van Wilder links are disabled. :(

Of course, you knew this was coming - the best superhero movie, cuz it has the hottest, sexiest hero ever - Wolverine!
[youtube:1no69pyl]
[/youtube:1no69pyl]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2011 18:27 #42 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Hmm, never seen Under the Tuscan Sun (it's on the Netflix list) or Van Wilder. BTW, the Van Wilder links are disabled. :(

Of course, you knew this was coming - the best superhero movie, cuz it has the hottest, sexiest hero ever - Wolverine!
[youtube:2le6ehot]

[/youtube:2le6ehot]

You of all people have never seen Under the Tuscan Sun??

And just click on the links to watch them on Youtube.

12 Jan 2011 18:37 #43 by The Viking
You have to wathc the van wilder videos on youtube and tell me what you think.

12 Jan 2011 20:57 #44 by ScienceChic
I have waaaayyy too good of an imagination - that pastry scene made me throw up in my mouth a little - thanks a lot! :jk2: As soon as I started watching the other one, I realized I'd seen it somewhere. I'll bet you love the Farrelly brothers don'cha?

Under the Tuscan Sun - I usually don't do chick flicks (Intolerable Cruelty is more my line of romance!)! I prefer mine a lot more action/sci-fi/fantasy/adventure/comedic. Although, the next one is one of my fave Sandra Bullock's of all time!
[youtube:2m4zxlxj]
[/youtube:2m4zxlxj]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jan 2011 22:37 #45 by The Viking
You went from X back to W? What alphabet are you using?

12 Jan 2011 22:57 #46 by The Viking
Yes Man

[youtube:3vefc35b]
[/youtube:3vefc35b]

13 Jan 2011 07:39 #47 by CinnamonGirl

Science Chic wrote: I have waaaayyy too good of an imagination - that pastry scene made me throw up in my mouth a little - thanks a lot! :jk2: As soon as I started watching the other one, I realized I'd seen it somewhere. I'll bet you love the Farrelly brothers don'cha?

Under the Tuscan Sun - I usually don't do chick flicks (Intolerable Cruelty is more my line of romance!)! I prefer mine a lot more action/sci-fi/fantasy/adventure/comedic. Although, the next one is one of my fave Sandra Bullock's of all time!
[youtube:3p1bnvw4]

[/youtube:3p1bnvw4]

Sweetie, this was 'while you were sleeping'. Pretty good but "Under the Tuscan Sun' was really good. I love that movie.

13 Jan 2011 07:50 #48 by The Viking
OK, I just realized that you posted Wolverine and not XMen. I didn't look at what you typed. So I skipped X. So we need an X now to go before my Yes Man movie.

Triple XXX with Vin Diesel

[youtube:1lf9rvub]
[/youtube:1lf9rvub]

13 Jan 2011 09:37 #49 by ScienceChic
Can y'all cut me just a little slack please?! :D. Viking totally messed me up with that nasty clip, and harassing me about what I haven't seen but apparently should have - it's all his fault! :D- Yes, I screwed up posting a W after an X (that clip was from X-Men, not Wolverine. I can't post my favorite scene from Wolverine!) ;). Since Viking already posted a Y, let's move on to Z. EM's working from home this am and hogging the 'puter so I can't put anything up right now.

13 Jan 2011 14:36 #50 by ScienceChic
Zorba the Greek - Anthony Quinn at his finest! (Well, I think anyway)
[youtube:19wgswzv]
[/youtube:19wgswzv]

Should we pick a theme for the next round? Make it a little more interesting?

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds