Cyndi Early lost the fight with cancer on Friday

07 Jun 2010 13:23 #1 by RivendaleFarms
Buyers Agent posted this on Pinecam this morning. Cyndi was a big part of the real estate community up here for a long time. Condolences to her family, friends, pups, and the gang at Coldwell Banker.

"This from CB managing broker this morning:

By now, many of you may have heard that after a four year battle with cancer, Cyndi Early passed away peacefully in her sleep Friday night.

A memorial service will be held for Cyndi on Friday at 11:00am at The Church of the Transfiguration in Evergreen. Address is 27640 Highway 74. Following the service, lunch will be catered by Cabin Creek BBQ in the fellowship hall.
In lieu of flowers, a donation in Cyndi's name to Susan G. Komen for the Cure has been requested.

She fought a good fight- may she rest in peace.

David Kittrell
Managing Broker
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage"

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2010 13:27 #2 by Sunshine Girl
I didn't know her but please accept my condolences to her friends and family. Sounds like she fought a brave fight. RIP. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Jun 2010 13:32 #3 by BuyersAgent1
Thanks, Rivendale, but actually I'd merely copied & pasted onto PC thread what Royal Yoga had -- sadly -- told us earlier today (there should be a thread a little further down, says it's in Spiritual Cabin).

This dreadful disease that women fight.....Must Do More!!! Cyndi was not exactly a "weakling" sort of lady. What a wake-up call, in addition to sorrow over her passing at such a young age (bet she was younger than me).

07 Jun 2010 14:10 #4 by CC
Cyndi was a sweetheart. She was a profound business woman. My relationship with her was through business and I loved working with her. No nonsense. I loved her pups. We did the flooring in her home based on her pups needs.
She will be missed. My thoughts and prayers for her family and close friends.
God must have needed another angel.

07 Jun 2010 14:37 #5 by RivendaleFarms
I hadn't seen her in about 2 years and last I knew it looked like she was winning the battle. ChowUR over on PC sent me a PM that Cyndi and her ex hubby were back together the last couple of years, so I'm glad that she had someone with her. Also, he loved those Cavs as much as Cyndi did, so they're well loved.

Thanks, RoyalYoga, for letting us all know this.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds