Hello!

07 Jun 2010 22:04 #1 by mtnjunkanoo
Hello! was created by mtnjunkanoo
Hello,
I found this site after reading a response to a post on PC, in the study. I do not post much, but I read a lot, and I like the discussions on here. The post that go me was someone searching for a humorous story on snopes, and saying it is not true....no kidding!!!!
Anyway, I am glad I found this site...I may not post much, but I do enjoy the reading, and learning about the area and the people here. We have lived here for 3 years, and for the most part, we have enjoyed everyone we have met...I am sure there are some people I would not like, but that is based off of their posts in PC. I try not to judge!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2010 22:11 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Hello!
Just enjoy, and speak up whenever you want. Great to have you here.

07 Jun 2010 22:12 #3 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Hello!
Welcome. If you liked the Study, you'll love the Ring here! :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Jun 2010 22:25 #4 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Hello!
Very glad to have you here. I know you will enjoy the people here.

07 Jun 2010 23:31 #5 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Hello!
Hi mtnjunkanoo, I already noted your observation that Sunshine is Spunky. It is good to make observations and I can't agree with you more about her. Welcome to the site. Enjoy the flavor of the posts and when you feel like it, we look forward to hearing from you. Perhaps you will even want to join our planned picnic in August?

08 Jun 2010 04:00 #6 by mtnjunkanoo
Replied by mtnjunkanoo on topic Hello!
Hi Rockdoc....I hope you did not take the spunky comment the wrong way...nothing was intended by it, I like the openness of this forum, and it is good to have some fun on here.

I would like to make the picnic...when and where will it be?

Also, thaks to everyone for the welcome...I don't think I got this on the other site...... :Thank you

08 Jun 2010 04:35 #7 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Hello!
Hi right back at you. Heavens no. It was a valid observation. Sunshine has some venting to get done and the does not mince words with anyone. Both of us firmly believe in levity as it is the spice of life.

If my information remains correct. The picnic is scheduled for August 14. Much more will be posted in the time ahead as we draw closer to the date. Look forward to seeing you there.

I'm glad you feel welcomed, because our goal is to value each and every new member as a unique human being all of whom have something valuable to contribute to this community.

Nice Avatar BTW. I need to get back to the tropics sometime soon.

08 Jun 2010 05:37 #8 by mtnjunkanoo
Replied by mtnjunkanoo on topic Hello!
The avatar, and my name, is for my wife....we are in the mountains, and the junkanoo celebration is something we both miss from the Bahamas.....

08 Jun 2010 14:09 #9 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Hello!

mtnjunkanoo wrote: Hi Rockdoc....I hope you did not take the spunky comment the wrong way...nothing was intended by it, I like the openness of this forum, and it is good to have some fun on here.

I would like to make the picnic...when and where will it be?

Also, thaks to everyone for the welcome...I don't think I got this on the other site...... :Thank you

I too like your avatar. Aug. 14th with directions closer to the picnic. Glad we made you feel welcome.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jun 2010 14:17 #10 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic Hello!
Welcome aboard! Great intro, looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds