Mary Ann or Ginger?

08 Jun 2010 15:09 #11 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?

TPP wrote: MaryAnn hands on "My Little Buddy!"

Did I say that right?

:CryingLOL: I am on the floor laughing my arse off!! It is nice to know that you pick Mary Ann but you really don't need to tell us you want her hands or have your hands on your Little Buddy!! :nono: :VeryScared: rofllol :gleeful: :roflol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2010 15:11 #12 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?
O no need for that at work, EWWW, that's just gross.

I think it should have said MA hands down, but I got distracted remembering...

08 Jun 2010 15:14 #13 by The Viking

TPP wrote: O no need for that at work, EWWW, that's just gross.

I think it should have said MA hands down, but I got distracted remembering...

You're the one who said Mary Ann hands on your Little Buddy. How would you read that? Did you mean hands down? rofllol

lol I typed over your answer.

08 Jun 2010 18:21 #14 by kentucky jan
Replied by kentucky jan on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?
Mr. Howell, gotta like a rich guy calling me Lovey.

08 Jun 2010 20:37 #15 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?

TPP wrote: MaryAnn hands on "My Little Buddy!"

Did I say that right?

Your little buddy? rofllol :Whistle

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jun 2010 21:00 #16 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?
I'm with SG and AV, professor (smart guys are so cool!) and MaryAnn, Ginger was a little too spacey for my taste. Definitely not enough male hotties to choose from!

dmcdd and Viking - hilarious! Appreciate your honesty!! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Jun 2010 21:04 #17 by Sunshine Girl
You liked him too SC? I thought he was cute and oh so smart. Loved him. Also, he was so serious. It would be great fun to take advantage of him! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jun 2010 21:07 #18 by AspenValley
Replied by AspenValley on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?

Sunshine Girl wrote: You liked him too SC? I thought he was cute and oh so smart. Loved him. Also, he was so serious. It would be great fun to take advantage of him! :biggrin:

Yeah, but that's just it....I don't think you could pry him away from looking at some weird bug or something long enough for anything to um, develop.

I dig smart guys too (married to a physicist) but the Professor just seemed too...I dunno. Like I said earlier, either gay and not interested or maybe Aspie and not interested. (Aspie is an affectionate name for those affected with Asperger's Syndrome. Very smart but not the most socially involved people. And often just plain freaking confused at the idea of a woman coming on to them...But yeah, they can be awfully cute, too....)

08 Jun 2010 21:22 - 08 Jun 2010 21:51 #19 by Sunshine Girl
LOL AV!

Here's was my fantasy (creepy thing I was pretty young when I was infatuated with the Professor :wink: ):

Me: "Hey Professor (cause I didn't bother to ask him his real name in all this time rofllol ), would you like to take a walk with me?"

Professor: "Sure." (because he has no idea that I'm going to seduce the poor innocent thing).

Me: "This is a beautiful spot. I sure was I had brought a blanket to sit (and I really thinking lay) down on."

Professor: "No problem. I will just make us a blanket out of these large leaves here."

Me: "You're so resourceful." (Really thinking I've got him right where I want him. Now we sit after he finishes the blanket in under
5 minutes). Now I make my move......."It's so hot out today." (As I slyly unbutton a few buttons).

Ok folks, you get to pick up on the dialogue now. I'm almost afraid of where I'll take it. This should be funny!!!!!

08 Jun 2010 21:25 #20 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote: LOL AV!

Here's was my fantasy (creepy thing I was pretty young when I was infatuated with the Professor :wink: ):

Me: "Hey Professor (cause I didn't bother to ask him his real name in all this time rofllol ), would you like to take a walk with me?

Professor: "Sure." (because he has no idea that I'm going to seduce the poor innocent thing).

Me: "This is a beautiful spot. I sure was I had brought a blanket to sit (and I really thinking lay) down on."

Professor: "No problem. I will just make us a blanket out of these large leaves here."

Me: "You're so resourceful." (Really thinking I've got him right where I want him." (Now we sit after he finishes the blanket in under
5 minutes). Now I make my move......."It's so hot out today." (As I slyly unbutton a few buttons).

Ok folks, you get to pick up on the dialogue now. I'm almost afraid of where I'll take it. This should be funny!!!!!

:VeryScared: I can never watch Gilligan reruns again without picturing the Professor on a blanket with you unbuttoning your top!! Please don't start any fantasies about Andy Griffith or Don Knotts!! :VeryScared:

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds