Mary Ann or Ginger?

08 Jun 2010 23:43 #31 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?

pineinthegrass wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Is that a mug shot??????

Yes she got pulled over with pot in her car.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336817,00.html

I knew I liked her! JK!!!

And Gilligan too! Now I'm wondering about the Professor. :wink:

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/celebrity-tokers/80459-bob-denver.html

rofllol He always did seem kinda mellow.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2010 23:50 #32 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?

Sunshine Girl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:
Ok, here's another one I thought was a cutie pie too. I liked (a lot) Father Mulchay (sp.?) from MASH. A priest!?! Heaven help me! :wink: Maybe it's the innocent types that are so appealing.

:VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared:

He was! He was so cute and innocent. Yummy!

SG, I'm so glad that you've found true love and that my innocent son is way too young for you, naughty girl!
rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Jun 2010 23:56 #33 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:
Ok, here's another one I thought was a cutie pie too. I liked (a lot) Father Mulchay (sp.?) from MASH. A priest!?! Heaven help me! :wink: Maybe it's the innocent types that are so appealing.

:VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared:

He was! He was so cute and innocent. Yummy!

SG, I'm so glad that you've found true love and that my innocent son is way too young for you, naughty girl!
rofllol

Well I have found true love, BUT exactly how young is too young? rofllol Naughty girl? Me? Nooooooooooo. :biggrin: Ok, off to bed for me now. Have a great night all! Did you say he was innocent? Oh gosh, that might be too much for me to resist!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jun 2010 00:14 #34 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?
He's 7, going on 13 with the attitude he gives me already! And very handsome (especially missing his two front teeth!) and smart!! rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jun 2010 03:28 #35 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?
After all this I'm ready for bed too. BTW I'm innocent, smart, ... what else where those criteria that make one delectable? lol
I would never let hormones get in the way of science. Let's see dear, your skin has a very interesting texture... and so soft. Is it the same everywhere? We should have a look. :thumbsup: rofllol rofllol rofllol

09 Jun 2010 08:35 #36 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote: After all this I'm ready for bed too. BTW I'm innocent, smart, ... what else where those criteria that make one delectable? lol
I would never let hormones get in the way of science. Let's see dear, your skin has a very interesting texture... and so soft. Is it the same everywhere? We should have a look. :thumbsup: rofllol rofllol rofllol

Even I have to say that might have been too much for here. lol

And I love all of your qualities my innocent and smart man.

09 Jun 2010 08:36 #37 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote: He's 7, going on 13 with the attitude he gives me already! And very handsome (especially missing his two front teeth!) and smart!! rofllol

He sounds like quite a charmer. He might just be a perfect fit for our 10 year old daughter. I'm always the matchmaker. Love the fact that he's smart too.

09 Jun 2010 09:51 #38 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?

Rockdoc wrote: After all this I'm ready for bed too. BTW I'm innocent, smart, ... what else where those criteria that make one delectable? lol

Glad you are back home Rockdoc. Hope you two had a great homecoming! :wink: (No details please)

09 Jun 2010 09:53 #39 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Glad you are back home Rockdoc. Hope you two had a great homecoming! :wink: (No details please)

rofllol :woo hoo: He did. No details needed. :biggrin:

09 Jun 2010 09:57 #40 by BearMtnHIB
Replied by BearMtnHIB on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?
Man, Ginger isn't polling well. She even lost to the professor and Mr Howell. I think it's because most guys would rather have a down home "girl next door" type than a high maintenance glamor queen like Ginger.

Can't explain the professor or Mr Howell though.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds