Mary Ann or Ginger?

08 Jun 2010 21:32 #21 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?
LOL Viking. Ewww, neither of them did anything for me. Knowing my luck the Professor would have asked me to button it back up and offer to cool me off with a palm frond instead. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2010 21:45 #22 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?
:rofl That's awesome SG! I was waaayyy too young to even have those kind of thoughts yet, but that's the route I would've taken as well now that I think about it. Too really get him hooked, you'd have to get into his research with him - help bring him bugs or samples of whatever. Even those who aren't socially adept have hormones too...

Viking - that's just wrong on so many levels! I better not have any nightmares of Don Knotts tonight!  :Thanks:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Jun 2010 22:39 #23 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote: :rofl That's awesome SG! I was waaayyy too young to even have those kind of thoughts yet, but that's the route I would've taken as well now that I think about it. Too really get him hooked, you'd have to get into his research with him - help bring him bugs or samples of whatever. Even those who aren't socially adept have hormones too...

Viking - that's just wrong on so many levels! I better not have any nightmares of Don Knotts tonight!  :Thanks:

So was I but I had them anyway! :wink: I could have told him that I needed to "experiment" with him for research purposes and he probably would have shrugged his shoulders and said, "Ok, if it's for science." rofllol

Ok, here's another one I thought was a cutie pie too. I liked (a lot) Father Mulchay (sp.?) from MASH. A priest!?! Heaven help me! :wink: Maybe it's the innocent types that are so appealing.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jun 2010 22:41 #24 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?

Sunshine Girl wrote:
Ok, here's another one I thought was a cutie pie too. I liked (a lot) Father Mulchay (sp.?) from MASH. A priest!?! Heaven help me! :wink: Maybe it's the innocent types that are so appealing.

:VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared:

08 Jun 2010 22:46 #25 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

:VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared:

He was! He was so cute and innocent. Yummy!

08 Jun 2010 23:11 #26 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?
Mary Ann for me, but I think she and Gilligan enjoyed the local vegetation...

And no ladies voted for the Skipper? I thought the captain gets all the fun! Then again he didn't have the full uniform, like Captain Stubbing. Just the captain's hat.

08 Jun 2010 23:18 #27 by Sunshine Girl
Is that a mug shot??????

08 Jun 2010 23:24 #28 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?

Sunshine Girl wrote: Is that a mug shot??????

Yes she got pulled over with pot in her car.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336817,00.html

08 Jun 2010 23:27 #29 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

I knew I liked her! JK!!!

08 Jun 2010 23:38 #30 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Mary Ann or Ginger?

Sunshine Girl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I knew I liked her! JK!!!

And Gilligan too! Now I'm wondering about the Professor. :wink:

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/celebrity-tokers/80459-bob-denver.html

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds