From Relationship guru Bob Grant-

08 Feb 2011 23:21 #1 by CinnamonGirl
From Relationship guru Bob Grant- was created by CinnamonGirl
From Relationship guru Bob Grant-

His advice to men--

1) What Type of Woman do you want?

I'm assuming that you don't know that women are more emotional than men.
That's the good news and the bad. The woman who can excite your emotions is also the same woman who will need your encouragement and understanding. If you want a woman who is exciting and doesn't need any emotional support, then what you want is a professional - a woman who will fulfill your sexual wants, but requires no emotional intimacy. All she asks is that you pay her hourly rate accordingly.

2) Yes marriage is a cage and you'll love it.

I won't bother telling you that you'll have less freedom being married, but the freedom you crave comes with a price...it's lonely. If you are determined to never have a woman take advantage of you, never be in a bad mood or you expect her to always look perfect, then you're destined to live a life of loneliness. What marriage offers is a mixture of excitement and contentment and there is no price you can place on the value of coming home to a woman that has become your soulmate.

3) A woman can heal your heart, like no other.

A wife helps her husband access parts of his brain that he would have difficulty experiencing on his own. All those feelings she has and the need to know what he's thinking may seem overwhelming at times, but they serve a purpose to help her man by stirring up feelings that have long been dormant. Over time this process makes a man calmer, more confident, happier, and content with his life. In addition, a wife's compassion can bring more healing to a man's heart than any amount of money or medicine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds