err, I mean, "dine at":

The Angry Llama

11825 US Highway 285
Conifer

Saturday, February 19th

6:00 PM-ish
Be there or be............ well.............. somewhere else. :party

I'll be there! If I can find it...! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Feb 2011 12:03 #2 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Neighborhood Dinner
You should be able to find it. They have a HUGE sign and they are right across 285 from Rt 285 Sports Bar. Very limited menu and I dont think they serve alcohol.

11 Feb 2011 12:37 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Neighborhood Dinner
Ahh, now I remember! Thanks pacamom! Can you make it?

No booze? Hmm.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Feb 2011 13:11 #4 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Neighborhood Dinner
where'd I leave that hip flask? How about a camelback full of Zin?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Feb 2011 13:37 #5 by ScienceChic
Now you're talkin'! I'm thinking we'll have to adjourn to Brook's Tavern after dinner! :thumbsup:

14 Feb 2011 21:45 #6 by ScienceChic
Dinner will now be at Raven's! So for those of you who didn't want to come b/c it was at The Angry Llama (huh, hum!), you now have no excuse! :wave:

14 Feb 2011 22:19 #7 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic Neighborhood Dinner
Is this the same one?

"Get out of the house for some live music provided by Kicked to the Curb at Raven's this Saturday, February 19. The $10 cover charge will benefit Friends of Conifer Parks and Rec. Help us get on the ballot this May to establish a Parks and Rec District for Conifer."

15 Feb 2011 10:44 #8 by ScienceChic
No, it was pointed out after the location was changed to Raven's that there was a fundraiser for Conifer Parks and Rec that same night, so now the location is up in the air. Any suggestions?

15 Feb 2011 11:28 #9 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Neighborhood Dinner

Science Chic wrote: No, it was pointed out after the location was changed to Raven's that there was a fundraiser for Conifer Parks and Rec that same night, so now the location is up in the air. Any suggestions?

Rustic Station or the 285 Roadhouse.

15 Feb 2011 12:21 #10 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Neighborhood Dinner
If it gets changed to 285 Sports Grill and someone good is playing - I may have to think about going.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds