Go back in time......

23 Feb 2011 01:04 #1 by The Viking
Most everything on there took me back. I remember everything they described and how we were so happy and content with ALL of life and weren't upset that we didn't have enough to entertain us on TV or enough video games. We always made our own entertainment. It really was a simpler life back then. Enjoy.....

[youtube:1seq3s9n]
[/youtube:1seq3s9n]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2011 09:24 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Go back in time......
I remember 2 sticks in Popsicles. I miss that.

23 Feb 2011 09:55 #3 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Go back in time......
very cool and so many similarities even when living in a different culture (Europe) . Oh and I so remember that first kiss with the "mouth closed and the eyes open"... sitting on the huge remnants of an old castle on a hill behind my families home... couldn't have been more romantic!
thanks for sharing Viking!

23 Feb 2011 12:53 #4 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Go back in time......

Royal Yoga wrote: very cool and so many similarities even when living in a different culture (Europe) . Oh and I so remember that first kiss with the "mouth closed and the eyes open"... sitting on the huge remnants of an old castle on a hill behind my families home... couldn't have been more romantic!

Sounds like an awesome place to grow up with all that history.

23 Feb 2011 12:54 #5 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Go back in time......
Swimming in the crick,(creek for many of you), building rafts, mudfights, fishing, catching crawdads, building snowforts and never complaining about the cold. Hanging clothes on the clothesline and having to make a mad dash to get them off when a downpour started.

23 Feb 2011 14:06 #6 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Go back in time......

The Viking wrote:

Royal Yoga wrote: very cool and so many similarities even when living in a different culture (Europe) . Oh and I so remember that first kiss with the "mouth closed and the eyes open"... sitting on the huge remnants of an old castle on a hill behind my families home... couldn't have been more romantic!

Sounds like an awesome place to grow up with all that history.

here is a picture of the village I was born and grew up, the ruins of the castle on the hill, my grandma's house was at the bottom of the hill, yes an awesome place to grow up with many adventures.

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:3kv86wsh]ImageShack.us[/url]

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds