Something good that happened to you this week

03 Mar 2011 18:32 #21 by LOL
Our old clunky XP computer died and would not re-boot. (Bad) But I got it restored somewhat and recovered 3GB of files so far. (Good).

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Mar 2011 18:43 #22 by noneya BIZ
I'm STILL a NON-SMOKER!! Breathing way better, not coughing and CRAVINGS are sub-siding!!!! Oh and let's not forget "I'M SAVING MONEY'!!! :woo hoo:

03 Mar 2011 21:45 #23 by pineinthegrass

Nic at Night wrote: I lost 3 pounds.

I found your 3 lbs!

Is there a reward for them, I hope? lol

04 Mar 2011 20:02 #24 by AlpineMike
I had the opportunity and privilege to meet some great people in the community and make some new friends! This is something that does not happen every week.

05 Mar 2011 08:57 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Something good that happened to you this week

AlpineMike wrote: I had the opportunity and privilege to meet some great people in the community and make some new friends! This is something that does not happen every week.

:thumbsup:

05 Mar 2011 11:05 #26 by cajun
I took a vendor of mine to lunch at the Mountain Sun Pub & Brewery in Boulder. We had some great burgers, chicken sandwiches and french fries. I put my credit card on the bill (assuming that everyone takes credit cards these days). The waiter came by with a pre-addressed envelope and said "we don't take credit cards, but you can go ahead and mail us a check when you get a chance". My vendor and I were blown away by his friendly and nonchalant attitude over the bill. I went right over to an ATM and got the $30 for three lunches, and my vendor kicked in $10 for the tip (he insisted even though he is pretty tight with his money). I asked the manager if they got stiffed a bunch, and he said that "we probably have donated about half a dozen meals over the last few years, and not worried about any of them one bit".

06 Mar 2011 19:25 #27 by Local_Historian
I do have something good to add. I started making hats for Disguises Costume store in Lakewood - she bought all that I brought down, and is looking for more!

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds