Platte Canyon Area Chamber of Commerce

09 Jun 2010 13:38 #1 by PlatteCanyonChamber
The Chamber will have a presence on this site to keep you updated on community events and chamber news. If you have questions about the chamber please ask.

Saturday, June 19, 2010 The chamber is sponsoring the inaugural Bailey Hundo. This is a 100 mile Mt. Bike race attracting some of the top names in the Mountain Bike Racing.

The event starts @ 6:00 AM in downtown Bailey. A map of the course and other information can be seen on [url=http://www.bailey100.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.bailey100.com[/url]

We are still in need of volunteers for the aid stations along the trail. If you are interested you may contact me on . . Please make the subject line Volunteer

This race is looking like it will put Bailey on the map in terms of mt. bike racing at the very least, which translates to potential business for our local businesses.

Don't forget to Support your local Businesses. Without you we can't keep our doors open.

Jo Ann
PCACC Secretary

Monthly General Membership Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month at Platte Canyon Fire Station on Crow Hill, 153 Delwood Dr, Bailey from 07:30-09:00.

Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 477, Bailey, CO 80421
Facebook
Twitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2010 14:16 #2 by JMC
Thanks Chamber for posting your info. I look forward to helping whenever possible. This recession has hurt our small local businesses and I want to support our business community any way I can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds