Did you hear how much cocaine Charlie Sheen has done?

08 Mar 2011 13:45 #1 by FredHayek
Enough to kill "Two and A Half Men! lol

What a moron, losing 52 million a year because he can't keep his yap shut.

Duh, winning! (Not!)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2011 09:01 #2 by FredHayek
Michael J. Fox has been hired to replace Sheen on "2 & 1/2 Men".

The producers wanted to shake things up.

09 Mar 2011 11:51 #3 by TPP
Thought he was taking Jake's spot?

09 Mar 2011 12:18 #4 by lil precious
This is not funny!!! Addiction and psychosis issues are very hard on the family. It hurts me greatly to see Charlie in this state. I feel so sorry for his kids.

09 Mar 2011 14:42 #5 by FredHayek

lil precious wrote: This is not funny!!! Addiction and psychosis issues are very hard on the family. It hurts me greatly to see Charlie in this state. I feel so sorry for his kids.

Ever see Christopher Titus's act? About ten years ago I found it crazy funny, (no pun intended), but I recently heard a standup from him and now it just makes me sad. Thank heavens I dind't have to grow up in such an enviroment.

10 Mar 2011 05:20 #6 by TPP

lil precious wrote: This is not funny!!! Addiction and psychosis issues are very hard on the family. It hurts me greatly to see Charlie in this state. I feel so sorry for his kids.

Lighten up (if your anything like your "old man", you just can't stand that a leftist is melting down in front of the world, and when he kicks it, less money for leftist causes), don't forgetIT'S HIS CHOICE.
His Choiceto do or not do, drugs, whores, put him self out there, get help, folks have tried to help, but in his delusional, state he thinks he's invincible. Hopefully, some drugies will see his melt down and admit the help than need.
Besides, Been there done that sh*t, pray he survies, but unfortunately I don't see him making though the year, if not the quarter.
And that was funny!

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds