More bad news for Jeffco Schools

10 Mar 2011 22:07 #11 by Local_Historian
You are misinformed - if you're not, why can't you produce the information I've asked you for in EVERY thread in which I've spoken to you? Tell us, which schools IN CONIFER, IN EVERGREEN are closing? Oh are you just talking out of your ass once again?

You talk a lot of crap, and provide no info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Mar 2011 23:12 #12 by deltamrey
I apologize - that would be shuffle, shuffle, spit, spit - got a extra plug......also pardon the typo .......NOT rocket science.....

11 Mar 2011 00:36 #13 by Local_Historian
Oh, I see - instead of acting like an adult and backing up your words with facts, you're going to act like an insulting asshole. Good job. You've fully discredited yourself now.

Children act better than you do.

11 Mar 2011 13:37 #14 by FredHayek
Arvada High School is down to 400 students from 2000+ in the 1980's.

I know a north Jeffco teacher whose class size will expand to 45 kids. Maybe they should close more of the older schools like Arvada and bus the kids to the higher growth areas like north Jeffco.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Mar 2011 17:43 #15 by deltamrey
Actually SS - the schools near Conifer are in this category - been depopulating for five years - there is a possibility as you point out some will close and kids may be bussed elsewhere - a reality here in the Depression.

11 Mar 2011 18:37 #16 by kresspin
I started a discussion on this a half hour before this duplicate discussion was started:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9109 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9109<!-- l -->

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds