Rhubarb Festival - Who's going?

11 Jun 2010 09:38 #21 by The Viking

freebird wrote: Not those ropes...the ropes around the ring. I even have boxing gloves. I figure we can raise some contributions for postage (sending the community care packages to the troops overseas) by selling tickets to the onlookers. :thumbsup:

j/k viking. Stop by and say hello if you make it to the festival.

Whew! I thought you were talking about one with a noose on the end of it! :VeryScared:

Boxing ring sounds interesting though. :BodyBuild:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2010 09:41 #22 by The Viking

RivendaleFarms wrote: Llama shearing with pals Saturday and Estes Park Sunday, so we won't be there. I'd better go raid some rhubarb from my mom's garden.

Paca, when do you get to ditch the boot?
(pssssst, Viking, it's her ankle not her foot, hence the smart-ass whistler.....)

I know, but the foot bones connected to the.....ankle bone and so on and so forth. So technically even if I would have said back or neck it is still all connected somehow right. :biggrin:

11 Jun 2010 13:33 #23 by EddieWess

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am sorry I called the festival a 'weed festival'. :jk: I just never liked Rhubarb. And it used to take over our garden. rofllol

So, you gotta, you know, rhubarb the garden once it a while.

11 Jun 2010 13:58 #24 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Rhubarb Festival - Who's going?
All I have to say is plant rhubarb once and you will never have to plant it again. It used to come up year after year. I don't like bell pepper either so I am sure I would have thought the same thing if that kept coming back. LOL

11 Jun 2010 14:40 #25 by pacamom
FIBULA. Look it up. :nyah:

I have one small rhubarb. Hopefully it will get bigger if whatever is eating it would stop.

CG - I don't like bell peppers either. :thumbsup:

11 Jun 2010 15:47 #26 by RivendaleFarms

pacamom wrote: Grew up in Craig - well that explains a few things. :wink:

Rivendale - actually it's neither my foot nor my ankle. :wink: :wink:

Huh? Susan told me before shearing you broke your ankle! Well, what the hell happened??

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

11 Jun 2010 15:57 #27 by pacamom
The bottom of my fibula. It's actually the smaller leg bone. It's often referred to as the ankle bone. You know that bone that sticks out on the outside of your ankle? Mine doesn't stick out anymore.

11 Jun 2010 16:18 #28 by RivendaleFarms
Snort, I read "fibula" a couple of posts above and thought you had a fancy new name for the flower part of rhubarb. My vocabulary is usually better than that! (And, I actually know my fibula from my tibula to boot!) I think my caffeine levels are drastically low this afternoon...

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

11 Jun 2010 16:25 #29 by Blondie

RivendaleFarms wrote: Huh? Susan told me before shearing you broke your ankle! Well, what the hell happened??

Apparently, alpaca pee is slippery :biggrin:

11 Jun 2010 16:32 #30 by pacamom
Great way to get out of shearing this year. :blondmoment:

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds